• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
Why is Obama care not working? Sorry I haven't followed that story closely.

Basically, while we've allowed more people to assimilate to the American health care system, we didn't change it was ran as a cartel.

The companies merely moved channels to where they get money. One of which is by raising costs of copays, which creates the same problem of the uninsured issue in the first place: a have/have not dichotomy of affordability, which feeds into the problem of incentivizing avoiding care until one needs critical care.

We're still living in a metastasized body.

So is there a reason why Trump always just shits on stuff and says something better needs to be made without actually giving any plan ideas?

That's his gimmick.

Abhor

oN1ZZHN.jpg

Obamacare is SNIFF a disaster. I will SNIFF appeal it SNIFF with something that SNIFF works.

Perfect!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Keep in mind that the first part of the debate is usually the calm portion...we still got an hour to go.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Canadian healthcare is great, idiot.

Fox318

The republicans should fucking BURN for this. FUCKING. GARBAGE.

They won't. If anything I expect people like Cruz and the freedom caucuses to take control and swing the party to the far religious right.

Hillary will probably lose control of the senate and house in her first term then here we are again with Ted Cruz or Pence.

xandaca

Trump's continual interruptions and accusations of panel bias are so petulant. Nailing her on the email scandal is enough, it's a decent line of attack even if she's practiced enough to respond calmly without answering the core issue, and constantly interrupting (not to mention the snivelling) just looks so weak and childish.

RoKKeR

Well at least we have one person talking about policy right now

Impressed with Hillary's composure after that initial mud-slinging fight, I was honestly yelling expletives at my TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom