• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

e583745af5.png

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Not really, Americans have to come to Canada because the US health system is such a dumpster inferno and bankrupts people.

Okay sure. Personally I know several people who've needed to go to the states for high tech surgeries or because the wait list for the provincial systems are so long.

SoulUnison

Banned
Um... "Muslims have to report the problem when they see it."

I get "see something say something," but putting a race to makes it pretty "Red Scare-y" with some troubling Nazi undertones.

Trump: Islamaphobia is bad, but Muslims have to report terrorism when they see it

SAY RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR

Absolutely no substance, actually negative substance. Hopefully Hillary's response is better

Also like 37 sniffles in Trump's response

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, you Muslims. Always seeing people building bombs and not telling anybody, geez! It's really all your fault. You probably came up with Obamacare too.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
So, she asked what would he do to make sure that Muslims wouldn't feel targeted after the election and he answered by fanning the flames of Islamaphobia even more?

This fucking guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom