• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekai

1 on 3 comment had me laughing. Glad he pointed it out because I agree with him somewhat.

He isn't being ganged up on at all. The facts are being laid bare and he WANTED it to stay in scandal-zone. Not in policy. He wanted to distract from his massive scandals by bringing up Hillary's mostly non-scandals. The guy deserves to get fucked.

Empty

much better. hillary knows this issue, trump barely even got out the shit republican talking points about how selling across state lines and changing malpractice law will magically make healthcare cheap.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Trump going first on a Islamaphobia question. Oh man, get ready for some sound bites

mreddie

raw

CHC

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

He's saying that Muslims have to report terrorists? Because they have some special knowledge of it that no one else does? Are you joking?! JOKING!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom