• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prices of Spots for Gamescom Opening Night PRE SHOW

TVexperto

Geoff making that sweet money for his "Love of gaming"

ONL main show​

The ONL Main Show 2024 is sold out and no longer available for booking. However, you can still book a sponsorship in our popular ONL Pre Show below.

ONL pre show​

The ONL Pre Show is a pre-taped show at the start of the ONL live stream. The Pre Show is not shown to in-person audience.

I hereby bindingly book a sponsorship in gamescom Opening Night Live pre show 2024 (20.08.2024) at the following price:
30 Sec - 57.500 EUR

60 Sec - 82.500 EUR

90 Sec - 107.500 EUR

120 Sec - 132.500EUR
source: https://forms.gamescom.global/en/booking-opening-night-live/

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
think kojima pays these prices? lol

ProtoByte

Forgot that Keighley ran this. Funny how the details of his business is only getting leaked now. Even indie devs are feeling that inflation.

peasants need not apply

images
The peasant class of devs definitely paid way more than this to ruin the aesthetics of notE3. I stopped paying attention to gamescom a while back because the main attraction has been mid tier eurojank for years. Unfortunately, we now have amerijank to go alongside it.

ONL is historically boring. Don't wait up for it. Just catch the (very few) highlights later the next day, if any. Geoff himself even makes it abundantly clear that ONL is not meant for big new announcements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom