• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia 2 preview at GS

Solid

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/princeofpersia2/preview_6111978.html

I'll just quote the last words.

"Based on what we've played, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is looking like a worthy follow-up to last year's excellent offering. The game seems to be improving on its predecessor in just the right places, while retaining its core appeal. All Ubi needs to do is tighten a few things up in the graphics and control department, and it will have an excellent sequel that will be well worth your time. Xbox owners get the added treat of Xbox Live support so they can be informed as to when their buddies come online. Additionally, there are even some gameplay modes that Ubi isn't talking about just yet; however, we'll keep you informed of these. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is slated to ship this November for the GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox. "

919987_20041101_screen001.jpg

919987_20041101_screen003.jpg

919987_20041101_screen007.jpg

Also, a new trailer is to be released any day now... can't wait to see it.

Ironclad

Yeah, I think the new style is a bit off, but what really irritates me is that the person who does the VA for the Prince has an American accent.
The gameplay still seems solid, and I enjoyed SOT, so I am still excited for this title. I do like the premise for the story though. Oh, and thanks for the pics Deepthroat.

Mrbob

Ironclad_Ninja said:
^^^^^
Luckily, that is the only time he curses in the game. IMO, the prince has no need to curse.

Well that is good. The pic I used looks like it's a rematch though as it is in a different setting where he cursed plus he already has the scar.

Ironclad

Mrbob said:
Well that is good. The pic I used looks like it's a rematch though as it is in a different setting where he cursed plus he already has the scar.

I think the first time they meet is when he calls her a "Bitch" otherwise, the Prince stays clean, but I am not sure. I really do hope though that he doesn't curse like a sailor throughout the whole game.
Ubi said that the new style of the game was because of the story, but if they throw in random cursing, I can't be too sure if they are telling the truth. The art style will be something that grows on you though.

Solid

I want to ask Ricardo Torres some questions.. how do I get his email?

Can't find it on Gamespot :|

Top Bottom