• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia 2 = two endings, side-quests and downloadable content

Solid

Thanks to Zapages.

We've implimented a more open-ended gameplay system where you can choose to do some side quests to find better weaponery and the such. Also, we've incorporated a 2nd ending to add incentive to play it through a second time. (actually - you play it through with a special sword that is related to the storyline.....it's brilliant).

And if that wasn't enough, we're going to have 2 online game modes with scoreboards and some downloadable content (Xbox Live only).

Vlad

That just reminds me how disappointed I was that there was no way to play through SoT with the sword from the end of the game. I had fun cutting through the enemies with that thing, and having it from the start would have been pretty fun.

Solid

Vlad said:
That just reminds me how disappointed I was that there was no way to play through SoT with the sword from the end of the game. I had fun cutting through the enemies with that thing, and having it from the start would have been pretty fun.
Indeed. Hopefully this is something like that. I always like to get rewards for beating a game :)

"Score...boards? What, fastest completion time? Most enemies killed?"

Probably :B

Do Ninja Gaiden have scoreboards? If so I'd imagine it's something like that.

Deku Tree

Well looking at Ninja Gaiden, the Master Ninja Tournament and the XBL downloads didn't do anything to keep it on the charts. I don't see how this sells anything except possibly XBL kits.

Top Bottom