• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia Warrior Within Screenshots from the Gamecube Version.

unkasa

Banned
While I adored the first installment, I can't say I'm much enthused about this sequel, having played a demo that emphasized combat over platforming. It's pretty, I'll admit, but the original's feel was absent.

Hey I already have them in MP3 format.... I would gladly upload them on POP Legacy, if you guys wish to download them. Don't worry I have mostly every POP game music on the site already and Ubisoft knows and its ok with them. So I guess I'll be fine. :)

shpankey

not an idiot
unkasa said:
While I adored the first installment, I can't say I'm much enthused about this sequel, having played a demo that emphasized combat over platforming. It's pretty, I'll admit, but the original's feel was absent.

ICAWTP

Eric-GCA

Banned
I must say I don't really care for the "gritty" look. I think its overdone in this industry, and they've overdid it in this particular game as well.

Stryder

concurrently?

I love how the gamecube can keep up with the quality of how this game looks on my PC even.. I feel my PC gaming days are coming to an end
edit:
Mr Mike said:
Sells like spam or not - the shots smell like renders that would apply to all formats.
You're probably right :/

Top Bottom