• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Professional Wrestlers You've Met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_ZX

The big show at some blockbuster in mississauga.

Haha I remember when this happened. I used to live right beside that BlockBuster, the lineup was HUGE and I think Kane was the one who was supposed to be there. We got Big Slow instead though. I didn't get to go, I could only see the masses from my balcony.

mn66

I used to meet all the new wrestlers (and old ones that were inbetween jobs) because memphis is basically wrestling central for up and coming wwe peeps.

USWA and Power-Pro 4 life yo!

If you guys ever feel like talking to a wrestler at remotes, ask a question that they probably don't hear that often. So don't ask:

* When are you going to be champion?
* Do you like wrestling?

My question is "Who's your favorite wrestler to travel with?" It'll usually lead you to more conversation, and you move from there. I've always had interesting conversation and in the case with Malenko, he my friends and I to go to the house show with his ticket allowance.

Bog

Junior Ace
WasabiKing said:
My question is "Who's your favorite wrestler to travel with?" It'll usually lead you to more conversation, and you move from there.

Sounds more like "How to pick up a wrestler"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom