• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | It's time to wake up... club

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | A Nihilistic fan's best friend

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Vita Port Heaven

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Pessimism-free zone

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | $250 PS3 controller

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Come for the screen, stay for the splotches

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | We'll always have our D-pad

aaand I'm done :U

kiyomi

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | "Bajillions"
PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | More splotches than you can swipe a screen at

B.O.O.M

2 different games. One's from Sega, the other from Tecmo Koei

Not sure about a trailer .. it was shown on the Sega stream last night

oooooooooooh so it's the game with the image of a girl unzipping her jacket or something and shows a tattoo in...umm..chest area.

Wonder what it's about..would be fuckinglol if it's ALSO a hunting game..it feels like sans MonHun...all Hunting games are coming to vita now

kiyomi

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | VitaGAF. Vita gaffes, too

B.O.O.M said:
I personally think the title should be a positive one. Enough negativity about the system around this site already
I agree, its just fun to do the negative ones.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | We're Fine, Totally Fine. Really.

B.O.O.M

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | 99 problems but games isn't one

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | SEGA's new Home

Isn't that a port, and also isn't it a MMO where you have to pay monthly, I expect people would just rather play it on their PC's especially for a game that requires internet

PSO2 is a free-to-play dungeon crawler - not really an MMO since it's instanced and not a singular world outside the lobbies. There is an optional monthly purchase that enables extra features, but it's not required to play the game.

It's a free download on PC and I wouldn't expect the Vita version to be anything but a free download either.

You can see a video of it, courtesy 4Gamer and the PSO2 OT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dijhqHtKVZI

jimmypython

nope...

http://www.konami.jp/zoe_hd/en_us/products.html

kAKhl.jpg

Even Kojima has lost his faith? That is too bad.

MGS was the prime example for the whole "Transfarring" concept thing so we knew it was coming. But to be honest they also somewhat kept quiet about the PSVita version for a long time until the console versions were out.
All we know is that ZOE HD is supposed to be "Transfarring" compatible. Maybe they're planning to do the same?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | if vita has no games why in the hell i need a bigger memory card?

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | if vita has no games wtf i'm doing all the time?

I love the wallpaper! How do you add these? PSN store? Find them with the web browser and somehow save them?

There's a Vita wallpaper thread that I found it in.

And yeah, you just save them and transfer them to your Vita. :)

Whats that background? Its beautiful.

Don't know where it's from. Saw it in the wallpaper thread, and yes, I agree, it's beautiful!

Is that really all you have?

Yeah, so far. Been slacking off a bit. Need to grab a 32GB card and go to town.

jiggles

Banned
PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | No fun allowed

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Vitabro support group meets twice weekly

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | You cannot kill that which is already dead

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Port in a storm

...I'm so bad at this

Toki767

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Black or White? Red or Blue?

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | Wait for E3/Gamescom/TGS 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom