• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy

... sad day, no Jet Grind Radio Vita... Does anybody know what the delay is about? I've been way in the mood for some portable JGR

Also, like a dumbass I purchased the PS3 version thinking it would give me both PS3/Vita versions. Does this still work or will I have to purchase the game again?

edit: I have no qualms with people enjoying the parts I find to be bad, just feel the need to post about it because the circle jerk of hype in this thread made me act like an idiot and buy it.

edit #2 Not sure why you bolded those thing since I obviously don't mind that those games were ports, and didn't write any of the unit 13 reviews just saying that I expected worse due to the reviews.

We genuinely think it's a great game and very cheap. For $8 I'd pick almost any game, but you seem genuinely picky when it comes to buying your games.

The second edit comes from the way you express yourself. Probably it's not your intention but even on the things you like, you sound negative about them. "Yeah I fucked Kate Upton, she only had two tits though"

We genuinely think it's a great game and very cheap. For $8 I'd pick almost any game, but you seem genuinely picky when it comes to buying your games.

The second edit comes from the way you express yourself. Probably it's not your intention but even on the things you like, you sound negative about them. "Yeah I fucked Kate Upton, she only had two tits though"

You fucked Kate upton?!!

zatara

I'm about to score a vita for 100 bucks, do I have to look into anything as far as being unable to access PSN. Like if it was reported stolen or anything along those lines.

BibiMaghoo

I'm about to score a vita for 100 bucks, do I have to look into anything as far as being unable to access PSN. Like if it was reported stolen or anything along those lines.

Surely they would just lock out the PsnID rather than ban the device?

Pretty sure thats not something you need to worry about.

sajj316

That's pretty cheap .. make sure it turns on :)

Not that I'm aware of .. System Settings->Format Memory Card .. Reset .. use if it can be used.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
After a couple months both of the stickers on the bottom of mine peeled off. Couldn't trade mine in now even if I wanted to.

Yeah my left sticker completely peeled off. I literally have it taped back onto my system right now. Thankfully my serial no is still fine.

After a couple months both of the stickers on the bottom of mine peeled off. Couldn't trade mine in now even if I wanted to.
Let's visit each other sometime since we now have a Vita with no identity!

My serial no. sticker is stuck to my desk now, need to find a way to reattach somehow ):

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Every game deserves an OT if there is someone willing to make it.

I read that in Will Turner's voice...

EDIT: Looks like I'm a full member now! I guess that was my 300th. Shame it wasn't something more insightful.

this happened to 2 of my vitas. Call sony and tell them if you wanna keep your warranty. Theyll just add a note in your account....If they even bothering anymore cause when it first happened to me the lady said its extremely common.

Noi

I had an idea for a Collectors Edition for this but positive it wouldn't fly. It involves combining the boobies mousepad from Agarest War and a set of Vita grips.

BUENO.jpg

Where's the spreadsheet where we list what games we own? I need to use it to bother add the people who're getting Ragnarok Odyssey at launch.

anddo0

which sticker are you guys referring to. The one on the right or left?
My long white sticker (left) is gone, the one on the right remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom