• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading the PSASBR beta on Vita right now. I don't have PS+.
Yep. As said in the blog post:

Today, we’re happy to announce that the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta will kick off for PlayStation Plus members on PS3 tomorrow, October 16th and expand to everyone October 23rd through PlayStation Store! What’s more, as a special treat, PS Vita users will be able dive right into the multiplayer beta starting tomorrow – no Plus subscription required. The Beta will support Cross-Play, so PS3 and PS Vita owners will be able to fight with and against each other.

viva la vita or something

spannicus

Hey guys Silent Hill is pretty good and it looks great on the Vita. I hope people give it a shot even though its not what fans are used to. Way forward said if the game sells well that they'll release DLC for it. I hope so. Fun game can't wait to try Multiplayer. I have a feeling we'll see Sine Mora next month.

Really tempted to purchase PvZ Vita for $7.34... DAT platinum trophy.

In other Vita news I've had Hatsune Miku sitting in my shoulder bag for several days and it's still sealed...

Gxgear

>> Makes Dokuro OT
>>> Can't play it because it's not on the Canadian Store for some reason

GAH

Did you search it?

Really tempted to purchase PvZ Vita for $7.34... DAT platinum trophy.

I'm thinking of doing the same, now that I'm short $9.99 on the PSN offer because of Jet Set Radio delay.

And WTF is this:

New Little King's Story Ultimate Pass ($19.99) – Be the first to download the Little King’s DLC Ultimate Pass! Purchase the full DLC library in advance to save 50% on all of the New Little King’s Story downloadable content packs. Reign over your kingdom with the most powerful weapons, strengthen your attacks, and increase your life span! The boundaries are limitless with this ultimate DLC pack – download it today!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Hey guys Silent Hill is pretty good and it looks great on the Vita. I hope people give it a shot even though its not what fans are used to. Way forward said if the game sells well that they'll release DLC for it. I hope so. Fun game can't wait to try Multiplayer. I have a feeling we'll see Sine Mora next month.

I doubt it well sell anything,Silent Hill fans went on a holy war against it, it's like they put all their anger caused all the non team silent games onto this one,if Konami changed the name (make it a new horror IP) it might give it chance of doing something decent.

And WTF is this:

New Little King's Story Ultimate Pass ($19.99) – Be the first to download the Little King’s DLC Ultimate Pass! Purchase the full DLC library in advance to save 50% on all of the New Little King’s Story downloadable content packs. Reign over your kingdom with the most powerful weapons, strengthen your attacks, and increase your life span! The boundaries are limitless with this ultimate DLC pack – download it today!

What, you don't want amazing DLC? I mean, the boundaries are limitless! LIMITLESS!

Razorskin

----- ------

I don't see what's the point of new gear, doesn't you kingdom stop expanding and there aren't anymore bosses left?

Takao

Banned
A5XaYRtCMAAHFfL.jpg

wat

Marz

Well I bought Mutant Blobs Attack. With all the hyping of it that you guys do i'm expecting the second coming of Jesus.

Takao

Banned
It's pretty bizarre because game content is usually 1:1 between Canada and the US. I don't recall us ever missing out on game stuff. Sometimes we get a French version of a game in addition to the English release, but other than that nothing.

Seems our polar bear forgot to push the button.

Marz

Seems our polar bear forgot to push the button.

Oh look a Canadian joke that doesn't involve hockey......nice.

So now Sony sends you 2 emails when you purchase something on the store...one from PSN and one from SEN. Seems....redundant?....or incompetent?

Carl

So now Sony sends you 2 emails when you purchase something on the store...one from PSN and one from SEN. Seems....redundant?....or incompetent?

You only get one... Maybe you added money to your wallet too? In which case you get an email when you add money to your wallet, and purchase something.

But it's always been that way.

Skyzard

Banned
Sigh...of all the games to be nickel and diming us.

Content released so far in Japan totals up to 3900 yen which accounts for the 50% savings.

If anything I'd have wanted a discount after being made to wait longer .. and them having obviously finished the DLC basically by the time it came out in the US.

Marz

You only get one... Maybe you added money to your wallet too? In which case you get an email when you add money to your wallet, and purchase something.

But it's always been that way.

Credit Card is stored and I just click buy game I don't know whether or not i'm using the "wallet".

But that's probably it.

Takao

Banned
Sony dun goofed:

We are looking into this matter as we speak! We certainly plan for the game to be available in Canada. We will keep you posted as this develops!!!!

zinder

Umm, am I the only one recieving error when trying to download PS All Stars demo? I also get it with PS3 (got Plus).

I'm in Europe using US account. Please don't tell me Sony are now all of sudden started to region-block...

Skyzard

Banned
Umm, am I the only one recieving error when trying to download PS All Stars demo? I also get it with PS3 (got Plus).

I'm in Europe using US account. Please don't tell me Sony are now all of sudden started to region-block...

Left your proxy on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom