• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
One small step for man, one giant leap for Grace Chen, screenshots on the US Vita store:

A4OWykJCIAEY9gT.jpg

A4OXKW_CMAEcoz-.jpg

A4OXZ8cCYAMqp-e.jpg

Foxix Von

WOO! Just went out and bought a 5 dollar precision screw driver kit in an attempt to unsqueak my vita's L button. I was afraid they were the wrong size and I'd strip the screw but it worked! My vita is officially mouse free :D

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
PSOne Classics Added to Vita Store
Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol
Spec Ops: Ranger Elite
Spec Ops: Covert Assault
Spec Ops: Airborne Commando
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Maga Man 3
Mega Man 4
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
Darkstalkers
Darkstalkers 3
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Pocket Fighter
Breath of Fire IV
Resident Evil Director’s Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantast VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Gex
Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
Fighting Force
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve II
Xenogears
Legend of Mana
Threads of Fate
Vagarant’s Story
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger

MEGA MAN IS ALIVE.

AwRy108

Yikes! NLKS is $40? Might not be getting this one right away then.

Same here. Game just went from "must have" to "wait for a sale" status. Just because the Vita's software release schedule is currently in a lull doesn't give Konami an excuse to gouge their loyal fans. Shame.

Takao

Banned

Didn't work on PSP.

Same here. Game just went from "must have" to "wait for a sale" status. Just because the Vita's software release schedule is currently in a lull doesn't give SONY an excuse to gouge their loyal fans. Shame.

Sony did not set the price of New Little King's Story. Why are you blaming them? The game's actual publisher, Konami should be the home of your anger.

wouwie

I was replaying some Velocity just now. What an awesome game! It's very high on my GOTY list so far (no kidding, i love it that much). And the soundtrack is amazing. There really should be some sort of sequel in the future. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Throw in a bit snazzier graphics and some new gameplay mechanics and it would be a winner.

Also, Lumines Electronic Symphony is great too.

Aqua Kitty is something that i'd definately try on PSM (when it arrives in my country).

Carl

I was replaying some Velocity just now. What an awesome game! It's very high on my GOTY list so far (no kidding, i love it that much). And the soundtrack is amazing. There really should be some sort of sequel in the future. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Throw in a bit snazzier graphics and some new gameplay mechanics and it would be a winner.

Good man :) Yep, Velocity really is pretty amazing. FuturLab did a great job on that one.

zulfate

Hola vita gaf! So i take the train to work now its a hour journey i was thinking of buying a vita but i know nothing about it. My question i guess is what are good games like how is the metal gear hd on it and what is a recommended size for the memory, i mainly want to play ps1 games. Thanks im sure its annoying for some to answer

sajj316

Hola vita gaf! So i take the train to work now its a hour journey i was thinking of buying a vita but i know nothing about it. My question i guess is what are good games like how is the metal gear hd on it and what is a recommended size for the memory, i mainly want to play ps1 games. Thanks im sure its annoying for some to answer

The first page of this thread is VERY HELPFUL!

- I have metal gear hd collection, it's wonderful
- recommended memory size is anything not 4 and 8 GB
- there are plenty of quality PSOne games. plenty of RPGs for that long commute!

zulfate

The first page of this thread is VERY HELPFUL!

- I have metal gear hd collection, it's wonderful
- recommended memory size is anything not 4 and 8 GB
- there are plenty of quality PSOne games. plenty of RPGs for that long commute!

Thank you! I was going to look but i am about to go over my data on my phone and out of fear i didnt want to load all the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom