• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Well I made the mistake of finishing the single player before looking at anything to do with the multi so I have missed initial sign up it seems. Added my details to the google doc anyhow (quote the first post for the link robert) anyway.

Yea I did the same thing, spent my time making sure I had done SP before looking into MP, didn't thinking about the crews at all until a couple says ago.

Can't wait. I hope it unlocks tonight but i guess that's asking/hoping too much.

Here's hoping, if it is indeed just a patch the hope is that it will pop up after midnight like some have a habit of doing, though that means everything will probably be down until tomorrow afternoon at best, lol.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Would it be alright if I, or someone else, started up a second Gaf Crew?

There are over 400 names on the GDoc list so people might never get round to being invited if quite a number are always active, and we can be part of 5 different Crews at the same time so people not in the official one can at least get together and as spots open can be invited and move over.

Would that be ok? I don't want to step on the toes of those who spend their time sorting Crew stuff out, it's just so some of us can still play together in a crew.

So will our online characters be able to pick a special ability for themselves like the ones Trevor, Michael and Franklin have ?

EDIT wrong thread.

Hugstable

Banned
I just entered my info into the google docs page and am really excited for whenever GTA Online starts! I'm already doing a second playthrough of V to maximize my investment profits.

IrishMick

Neo Member
Added to the doc, but it seems like a second crew would be the better option if somebody fancies it. Approaching 400 on the waiting list, they cant all join the original crew no matter what way the thing goes.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
any news on a second crew?

I've pm'd WhatRobEats about starting up a second GTAO Crew, figured it would be better to work with him and the GDoc list than lurkers, random members, leaving those who are waiting still without one or ending up with duplicate members across them.

I've pm'd WhatRobEats about starting up a second GTAO Crew, figured it would be better to work with him and the GDoc list than lurkers, random members, leaving those who are waiting still without one or ending up with duplicate members across them.

This I'd like to know as well.

There is a second gaf rockstar club crew but thats full too...so make a new crew? GAF Overflow lol

Sucks that I got kicked out and now it's full.

Full? Yeah well.. I'll start my own crew... with blackjack and hookers.

weird, just started watching futurama again

but yeah, ok, sod it, seeing as we have had a gaf crew, and a second one, i'll go make a third one,

i'm not really a prolific gaffer, but heh wtf, for all the stranglers and what not i'll start one, i'll take the iniatitive as suggested by KilltheMx

OK, Crew is set up, is invite only to avoid lurkers etc. so yeah, just quote me saying you want in and i shall pm you.

thanks

alternatively add me on social club, http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/isamu_dyson_

Terrorblot

I hope I eventually get in, definitely pumped to play with people who are as excited as me for this. Gotta see about finally getting a mic for PSN...

sensui-tomo

saw that i was booted out, hope to get back in, got myself a mic for the ps3 too :/. well i''ma wait till theres room then get in.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Would it be alright if I, or someone else, started up a second Gaf Crew?

There are over 400 names on the GDoc list so people might never get round to being invited if quite a number are always active, and we can be part of 5 different Crews at the same time so people not in the official one can at least get together and as spots open can be invited and move over.

Would that be ok? I don't want to step on the toes of those who spend their time sorting Crew stuff out, it's just so some of us can still play together in a crew.

Hi there. Sorry, monday is my day off and I usually try to spend it as far away from a computer as possible and I didn't see your PM or post until just now. I'm totally cool with having a second less official PS3 crew.

I imagine the scenario with the Gaming Age Family crew playing out like this. After about a week I will see that a bunch of people are not active online. I'll send them a heads up in PM to ask if they are still planning on playing or not. If they are not then we will begin to remove people from Gaming Age Family due to inactivity. Once space clears up we can graduate members from the Junior crew. And if my opinion means anything that's what it should be called, "Junior PS3-GAF"

Hi there. Sorry, monday is my day off and I usually try to spend it as far away from a computer as possible and I didn't see your PM or post until just now. I'm totally cool with having a second less official PS3 crew.

I imagine the scenario with the Gaming Age Family crew playing out like this. After about a week I will see that a bunch of people are not active online. I'll send them a heads up in PM to ask if they are still planning on playing or not. If they are not then we will begin to remove people from Gaming Age Family due to inactivity. Once space clears up we can graduate members from the Junior crew. And if my opinion means anything that's what it should be called, "Junior PS3-GAF"

oops, i feel like a bit of an asshole now. totally didn't mean to hijack this thread, and mess stuff up,

basically i thought you had drove off into the sunset of los santos, shall i shut it down and rename, or just leave it as is, you want me keep you posted with members etc? with regards to future upgrade it the big boy crew

DietRob

Looks like we have a few PS3 crews going now. Good deal! I really hated leaving anyone out in the cold and I know that's been the situation now for about 3 weeks. As I said earlier I'm sure we'll run into a situation with Gaming Age Family that we have inactive members if and when that happens I'll be sure to post here and if anyone wants to join up with Gaming Age Family at that time we can make an invite happen.

Glad everyone will be able to find a home and whoa at how many people are playing this on PS3. Can't wait to play with you all!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wait, it's already up?

VAYA CON DIOS

oh, multiple crews, not the game itself. Is it Midnight EST, or "sometime tomorrow?"

Alt GAF crew. NeoGAF The Third
really the only other crew, but who's counting
we can use this as the backup crew and promote members from The Thrid to the Family once we have spots open up. Please contact Isamu Dyson to gain entry.

hahahahahahaha, the fact it isn't the third makes it funny now, instead of a shameless nod to a certain other open world game

also will have official ass google doc soon for people to sign so then i can invite from that and so people can see whats what,

Ciel

but yeah, ok, sod it, seeing as we have had a gaf crew, and a second one, i'll go make a third one,

i'm not really a prolific gaffer, but heh wtf, for all the stranglers and what not i'll start one, i'll take the iniatitive as suggested by KilltheMx

OK, Crew is set up, is invite only to avoid lurkers etc. so yeah, just quote me saying you want in and i shall pm you.

thanks

alternatively add me on social club, http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/isamu_dyson_

Hey, sent an invite request on Social Club. And gotta get a new logo haha.

DietRob

hahahahahahaha, the fact it isn't the third makes it funny now, instead of a shameless nod to a certain other open world game

also will have official ass google doc soon for people to sign so then i can invite from that and so people can see whats what,

It would be really great if you could go back and reach out to everyone who's posted since around September 25th or 26th. That is the point we hit the cap in Gaming Age Fam.

Nobody said this would be easy. LOL

It would be really great if you could go back and reach out to everyone who's posted since around September 25th or 26th. That is the point we hit the cap in Gaming Age Fam.

Nobody said this would be easy. LOL

i'm cool with doing that, will do it tomorrow morning though if thats cool, is currently 4am here

DietRob

i'm cool with doing that, will do it tomorrow morning though if thats cool, is currently 4am here

Of course. Go get some rest. I PM'd you back your GDOC is not editable for me. Need to change the permissions to allow anyone with the link to edit the doc. Once we get that sorted out I'll update the OP tomorrow.

Thanks for stepping in and getting the second Third crew going.

Of course. Go get some rest. I PM'd you back your GDOC is not editable for me. Need to change the permissions to allow anyone with the link to edit the doc. Once we get that sorted out I'll update the OP tomorrow.

Thanks for stepping in and getting the second Third crew going.

think i have sorted permissions now,

and is all good man, happy to help

Afrodium

Banned
I'm in Gaming Age Family but don't plan on hopping online until I finish the main story. It shouldn't take me too much longer, but please don't kick me out for being inactive if I'm not logging in within the first few days of GTA Online. I'm definitely going to be tearing up Los Santos with you all once I'm done doing it on my own.

Ploid 3.0

thanks

I want in, I would like a smaller crew anyway. 300 people? Dang

Ploidz is my Rockstar social club name. PSN = Ploid

Early on I'll probably be going around doing my own thing to see what changes from the SP game have been made and what there is to offer with missions... If the servers aren't killed by 10 million people trying to get on at the same time that is.

Wickerman

thanks

Add me please. Wasn't a fan of GTA4 online but I'm actually looking forward to this.

thanks

Hey, sent you a friend request on The Social Club. Would like to be added to the crew. Haven't been able to play much of GTA but will probably play most of the day tomorrow.

Pandemic

thanks

Friend request sent, cheers mate!

Roflobear

thanks

Hey man! Just sent an invite request

Hey, sent you a friend request on The Social Club. Would like to be added to the crew. Haven't been able to play much of GTA but will probably play most of the day tomorrow.

Friend request sent, cheers mate!

Hey man! Just sent an invite request

Hey! I just sent a NGTT join request! Please add!

Request to add sent. Thanks.

Added myself to the GDOC

Until I get in someday I'd love to join the Third! Requested an invite as ViviOggi.

Hey all, also sent an invite request to 'Da Third'.

All invites sent out, sorry if it took me a while, i'm british, so i was asleep.

Can i ask you all to fill in the google doc, which i will pm each of you will.

Should be in OP very soon, put trying to keep on top of it before that is done.

Thank All

Thanks Vivi.

Ok cool, will get this dropped in the OP later today, but yeah,

For anybody new wanting to get in the second GAF Crew can you please fill in the google doc and PM me please.

Quote to reveal link to doc:

Note: The last column is just for me to keep track of you all so just leave it blank, thanks

Basically its just alot easier with the doc because with difference names across gaf and social hub and also me having to check two services, if i just check the doc, its easier for me and everyone will get in alot faster

Cheers

ruttyboy

Thanks Isamu, I'm signed up to the crew in the game. Can't get onto the servers to play of course but that will come in time.

I don't have a headset for the PS3 (and soon PS4) but I think I should buy one, any recommendations?

Top Bottom