• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

dubq

I got into a few rooms with Gaffers last night. Rode around with RotBot until my connection crapped out. It was fun for what it was!

ruttyboy

So... everytime I get in an instance with a fellow NGTT clan member they immediately quit. Seriously I noticed it at first but when I started to test, it happened four times in a row. Is that a glitch or am I an undesirable and I should set up my own crew, you know with blackjack, and hookers?

RS4-

Working on a few logos using the whole SVG "exploit" but man, shit ain't saving properly, it gives me the default shapes again :( Probably something up on Rockstars end.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
So... everytime I get in an instance with a fellow NGTT clan member they immediately quit. Seriously I noticed it at first but when I started to test, it happened four times in a row. Is that a glitch or am I an undesirable and I should set up my own crew, you know with blackjack, and hookers?
I think you were with me a couple times. If it said I quit it wasn't me quitting. I've noticed it is still glitchy. Having a full lobby and then watching 3/4 of the people drop as a mission starts has been common for me. I've also noticed that I will be stationary and all of a sudden I will have 2 stars and cops up my ass for doing nothing.

Spat_triate

nbigboyc12 and I have been in a room for the last hour running races. He's sending invites out but I guess noone is getting them.

dubq

Sometimes the invites come up when you're in a transition too.. I kept hearing the "new email" popup sound when I was waiting to get connected to an instance.

ruttyboy

I think you were with me a couple times. If it said I quit it wasn't me quitting. I've noticed it is still glitchy. Having a full lobby and then watching 3/4 of the people drop as a mission starts has been common for me. I've also noticed that I will be stationary and all of a sudden I will have 2 stars and cops up my ass for doing nothing.

Yeah, I figured I'm repulsive, but not that repulsive! If it's still happening in a few weeks then I'll know ;-)

I figure ill wait a couple of days before trying to get online since I hear its still pretty bad. Dont you dare kick me out the clan lol

Ya no

Just played for a few hours and did the crooked cop game mode with BobTheFork... I was getting destroyed by the other dude with an automatic against my shot gun haha but at least we won! I'm working on getting a head set too. Mad now though cause my game froze and deleted my character again...

dubq

How does bank account money work in this? I had $13K a moment ago and now after a job I only have $8000. No betting or buying stuff pre match either.

_Isaac

The crew invite stuff is so weird. You have to go check on the crew itself to see if your invite request have been accepted, and then you have to accept the invite from there. I never receive a notification or anything. I could be missing something though. Either way, I'm in the NGTT crew. Yeah!

Sye d'Burns

The crew invite stuff is so weird. You have to go check on the crew itself to see if your invite request have been accepted, and then you have to accept the invite from there. I never receive a notification or anything. I could be missing something though. Either way, I'm in the NGTT crew. Yeah!

Ah, you made me check. No dice yet, my request is still pending, When I returned my attention to the PS3 I was being run over by someone driving my car.

Mikey Jr.

So whats the deal here? We are going to start setting something up?

Or just kind of a "do whatever you want" crew?

Also was on and did a job with a Gaffer, I didn't kill a single NPC but I got the package and delivered it while they fought off the Vagos and Lost. *cough*

Tried to take a selfie with a mirror behind my douchy lookin' character to show the Crew emblem but apparently like a vampire the emblems don't show up in mirrors. =\

Man, this game is something else. Playing with other Gaffers has turned out to be a ton of fun

Hell yeah it is. It was good playing with you. (My PSN name is MrJellyBean). We only played a job or two before getting a session time out or whatever, but it was good fun. Tonight has been pretty smooth for me, and by the looks of it a few other GAFers, so hopefully everything will be smoothed out soon for those who haven't been able to connect yet.

Good games to everyone else I had a chance to play with. Spazznid, Nighthawk, Quint, Sweeny and a few others. Also, kept missing some mission invites from other crew members, so hopefully I'll get to play with some of you too. Can't wait till everyone has a chance to play, because it's going to be awesome when everything works and we can get full rooms with crew members.

I'll probably be playing for an hour or so tonight yet so shoot me an invite or friend request if you want to. PSN name is MrJellyBean.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Cant even do a race without some of you guys being dicks and ramming everyone.. It's a race, not a demolition derby.

When I did my first race that is what everyone did, some nob kept trying to make me spin out, I ended up dodging him and he slipped across the field of the airport and went on to get first, they all typically left too just before.

Gnub

Finally got to play and requested an invite on the R* site for "The Third" crew.

When playing solo only races are available. I'll try crew only when I get an invite to one of the Gaf crews.

Sorry if I haven't been joining any missions with the GAF Crew I decided to assign my girl character to my GAF crew and my guy character to my brothers.

markwaters

Neo Member
I added myself to the alt crew GDOC. I just got my PS3, so I'm lacking PSN friends to play with. I'd like to fix that. I don't have a headset at the moment, but I'll probably grab one in the next couple of weeks.

PSN: markwaters
R*SC: markwaters

waypoetic

Banned
I think it's coherent with GTA-style gameplay.
(I didn't even get to play online once)

I've got that in mind - people just doing shit to piss others off and griefing them for their own enjoyment - but if it's a race and everybody has the strategy of smashing in to each other, then it's not really a race and it doesn't matter what car you use or if you win or lose; yet some of us are racing and enjoy that type of stuff. I don't know, maybe i hoped for something more...

*boots up GT5*

Top Bottom