• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Dualsense Controller Limited Astro Bot Edition announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
Introducing the DualSense controller – Astro Bot Limited Edition. Preorders begin August 9, launches September 6.

GTqJHPWWMAAFoFk

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I want this badly for some reason, it's super silly.

I have no use for it though lol, I have 2 for the PS5 and I rarely play coop with anyone. Then I have a dedicated PC one just so I don't need to resync one of the PS5 dedicated ones lol, buying a 4th would be double-overkill

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Looks dope, I might have to grab one!

Here's the pricing and availability:
Starting Friday, August 9 at 7am PT in the U.S. and 10am local time in the U.K., France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Austria, and Portugal, players will be able to pre-order the DualSense wireless controller – Astro Bot Limited Edition through direct.playstation.com, as well as from select retailers.
Pre-orders will also be available through select retailers in other global markets on the same day. The DualSense wireless controller – Astro Bot Limited Edition will be available in limited quantities for $79.99/ €79.99 / £69.99 / ¥11,980 and will launch on September 6, day-in-date with the launch of Astro Bot.

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
If only that trouchpad was a touchscreen. Battery life would be worse I know, But if only they had a bigger battery too. :(

Saber

Not bad, but those sticks looks ugly and probably gonna look dirty after a few uses. Also, not a particular fan of the buttons collors.

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Damn, two nice designs in a row. Someone must have been defenestrated at Sony design team and a designer worth his salt put on duty. Not like it's an amazing design but may get one.

Elbereth

My little ones absolutely love Astrobot so yeah, this is a no-brainer. The controller looks fantastic.

Hopefully I can snag one before it is sold out.

White sticks :( I’m not washing my hands before every gaming session.
I...usually just do this no matter what the controller looks like lmao.

Looks dope, I might have to grab one!

Here's the pricing and availability: Starting Friday, August 9 at 7am PT in the U.S. and 10am local time in the U.K., France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Austria, and Portugal

Random comment but I'll never understand how Playstation always thinks about us here in Portugal no matter what happens, but i love to see it. We were also one of the first few countries to have PSNow back in 2013, we have a PS Direct store, etc...

About the controller...that shit looks amazing. I didn't intend to give Sony more money this year besides the Pro...now i'm not so sure.

ANALOG STICKS THAT ARE NOT BLACK!

It's a miracle. All these years of different colour controllers, but all with black sticks. I've always enjoyed the Xbox controllers that have coloured sticks. It's about time Sony gets into this part of the game. This is sweet.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Not bad, but those sticks looks ugly and probably gonna look dirty after a few uses. Also, not a particular fan of the buttons collors.
It shouldn't unless your hands are literally filthy. It's hard plastic. Xbox has had white controllers for a while that don't ever stain.

[Sigma]

This was easy money. Looks great although I would have went with blue sticks. Still want the Glorious Graffiti DualSense to be a real controller in the future.

Roxkis_ii

Man, did Playstation pick up the Xbox controller team or something? First the Concord controller, now this one. Sony is 2/2 on special edition controllers.

Top Bottom