• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Calverz

didn't gaf members help each other out with the game mechanic though. That was positive (the community spirit).

Still, these LE should be made for at least 1-2 year runs. It's a long legacy brand, there's absolutely no reason to not have just made a simpler PS1 colour only (no pattern grain details) as a short-term run. The controller should also be a 3 year run, and throw in a superior PS2 colourway too.
Yea I remember using it on the 2nd and 3rd day but by then it was too late. the scalpers had used that day one. i remember seeing a guy with 5 on launch day. iv hated game since and im glad they are close to going under lol

Radical_3d

Already going for €3k on Ebay…

To say I’m tempted to scalp tf out of this thing would be an understatement 😂

Edit: Or €5k 👇🏻
Maaaaan. I could buy the regular Pro with disk and still save 4K€ and play it 2 weeks earlier.
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Cakeboxer

Gold Member
to scalp or not to scalp... that is the question on my mind 🤔
It's pretty simple. If you open and use it you didn't just pay 1.099 Euro (or whatever), you paid 3.000 Euro (or whatever it goes for on Ebay). You have to see the value, not what you paid. I would be surprised if more than 1.000 consoles actually get used.

Last edited:

FingerBang

Same here guys, different devices joined at a different time (not sure whether it works but whatevz) and the queue is still paused.

Amazing job as always, Sony.

I think Sony have honestly forgotten about the UK, or maybe the queue is so the scalpers can order their 100 units each first? Sony won't care who buys these, only that they sell them.

Roufianos

Also stuck in the queue for the UK. Not sure who I hate more, Sony for only making 12k or myself for being willing to buy one.

To be fair, I'm realistically only here for the controller.

Goddammit Sony. I have to work. Either unpause the queue in the UK and show some kind of counter... or something... or just tell us that the allocation has gone so I can move on!!!

FingerBang

ESTIMATED WAITING TIME MORE THAN AN HOUR FRIENDS

EDIT: 41 minutes now

EDIT2: Back to more than an hour now oh god

Last edited:

Xtib81

Got one, that went pretty smooth but I was connected since 9h30 ^^ I just checked from Time to time the queue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom