• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: $20 off $100 Ebay deal live again all gaming cards etc + $150 PSN for $109

Shady859

Deal from the other day is back again!

20 off 100 for today from 2pm-7pm PT code C20FLASH
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/03...2ggTWFkbmVzcw==.bUFM=.g290.cfb#prclt-ML9K6v2n

Shamelessly stolen from Slickdeals
http://slickdeals.net/f/8563910-another-ebay-20-off-100-from-2pm-7pm-pt-live-now?v=1

Good on everything over $100 (combined cart purchases) but the Gem is PSN $50 cards for $43 PRE-coupon. 3 $50 PSN cards email delivery for $109
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Get-a-50-So...839034?hash=item3abf322a3a:g:gnoAAOSwyjBW4brK

edit: yea yea forget the code. lol

Stiler

Crap, I LITERALLY bought one psn 50 card last night and so wish I would have waited now :(, would have jumped on the 109 deal in a heartbeat.

Are PSN codes region locked? Was thinking about setting up an account on the JP store, are these cards only good for the NA store?

Shady859

To get other cards at a discount you could always buy $100 Ebay GC for $80 and then use that GC to buy XYZ gift card at full face value. All kinds of SD people buying Ebay cards.....

If anyone can buy some scummy UK peasant one of these cards I will PayPal $40. PM me!

I'm hoping someone might be able to since the wallet limit is $150 so most people won't need three cards right now!

FYI code also works on Best Buy e-gift cards (so $100 BB GC for $80)

I bought one but I haven't got the e-gift card yet, will update when I do.

False

Thanks a bunch for the heads up. Did exactly as you said, now I'm just waiting on the email with my codes. It'll be good to have down the line.

Oxn

To get other cards at a discount you could always buy $100 Ebay GC for $80 and then use that GC to buy XYZ gift card at full face value. All kinds of SD people buying Ebay cards.....

Unless im mistaken the ebay gc cannot use the code

L.O.R.D

please , any one can buy me a $100 PSN card and i will pay him $85 ?
ebay wont allow me to buy from this buyer.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Can you use it more than once in two separate purchases?

So meaning, if I get the PSN cards, $109...

Can I then get a Best Buy card and use the code to make it $80 in a separate purchase?

is the code one time use per customer? code not working for other cards now.

edit: it is

It is working, or one time use, meaning can't do two transactions?

Everdred

Bought the PSN codes, everything worked at checkout including coupon. Got an email confirming the final price was $109 and then got a receipt from PayPal saying I was charged $129... :(

nOoblet16

I anyone can help me get these please PM me or let me know here, I'll pay in advance.
I'm from the UK so can't buy these.

Toki767

Bought the PSN codes, everything worked at checkout including coupon. Got an email confirming the final price was $109 and then got a receipt from PayPal saying I was charged $129... :(
PayPal always does it like that. You'll still only get charged $109.

chunk3rvd

Check the paypal reciept - it probably says $109 from your bank and $20 discount?

Check your paypal account, the receipt is wrong and a known issue.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
can't do another one.

Damn...

Now to decide, $80 for $100 BBY card since I have GCU, or $109 for $150 worth of PSN cards (when I have to renew my PS+ in 18 days anyhow).

Probably the latter. Could always sell a card to a friend for $40 and keep 2 of the PSN cards.

igotpaid

I'm getting error code 70245 70358 TRANSACTION_REFUSED when I try to checkout with paypal. This is just logging into my paypal account. I can't find a way to fix this.

Toki767

Damn...

Now to decide, $80 for $100 BBY card since I have GCU, or $109 for $150 worth of PSN cards (when I have to renew my PS+ in 18 days anyhow).

Probably the latter. Could always sell a card to a friend for $40 and keep 2 of the PSN cards.
It's a 20% + 20% discount for Best But vs a flat 27% + whatever is on sale discount on PSN.

Either way is a good deal.

Top Bottom