• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: $20 off $100 Ebay deal live again all gaming cards etc + $150 PSN for $109

TSM

I JUST purchased 2 Best Buy cards and clicked back to the thread. I don't think they're sold out.

I can only speak on the steam cards. It said they were out of inventory. I broke down and just had best buy mail me two $50 cards. There's nothing I want that badly from steam today anyway.

Posted this in the Steam thread too, but if anyone's willing to here:

That's what I was seeing in the other thread and SlickDeals, yeah.

If anybody wants to split the cost, let me know via PM. Looks like it can be any of their gift cards (barring PayPal GC it seems) so long as it adds up to $100. Help me out if you feel like it!

NmX9h6f.gif

Would save me and whoever else $10.

KlotePino

Dammit, anyone able to help me out with these? As a European always using the US store this would be a great deal but my PayPal account is not accepted.

Keep getting "UNKNOWN_ERROR" trying to checkout with that PSN card deal. Might just break down and get the Best Buy cards instead before the sale ends, gotta re-up my PS+ sub.

Halabane

Thanks. Got some steam cards. Can't think of anything to get on ps4 in the near future (for me), pretty much pc stuff for the next few months. Txs!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It is giving me that error no matter what I try and buy now. Any random card, lol.

They must be getting hammered from different areas, some more heavily than others.

low-G

1. I had problems with one PayPal account (tried 30 times, eventually got a Paypal security issue, resolved it, no difference) but another worked immediately... so... something is badly broken.

2. Ordered before this thread even showed and still haven't received my Steam $100, but not too worried... don't need it immediately.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Caved in and just bought $100 worth of best buy credit instead of eShop

How is everyone getting this to work?

I am still getting this no matter what I do when I hit proceed to checkout.

Error Codes: 70245 70347 UNKNOWN_ERROR

Are you buying the paypal_digital_gifts as the seller cards?

KimChi

How is everyone getting this to work?

I am still getting this no matter what I do when I hit proceed to checkout.

Error Codes: 70245 70347 UNKNOWN_ERROR

Are you buying the paypal_digital_gifts as the seller cards?

blah im getting this too and same seller

zulux21

went in on psn credit.
thought about best buy or steam but there isn't much on steam I want coming out and the few things I do want will likely be covered by my trading cards.

as for best buy, the credit would be nice, but I have quite a bit of amazon credit to burn through so aside from limited editions I will likely just use amazon for a while.

the psn has rock band so I am sure I will slowly burn through the credit

Wasnt working for me on mobile, but i went to my desktop and it worked first try. Try that?

I got PSN $100 ($86) and $25 Xbox Live for $91. YES

KimChi

Wow this is so annoying, so I make a paypal since I've never had one to try and get the psn card deal off ebay. It asks me to verify my identity, I opted for automated phone call then it made me do it again so I go with get a text message with code. Now I have to upload proof of identity, is paypal supposed to make you go through each option to verify? Looks like ill miss out on this deal -_-

edit: sigh and now i gotta wait 2 business days for them to verify....

Radian8

I tried to get the 3 PSN cards with the code, but won't let me purchase it from NZ (I use a US PSN Account). Gutted :/

dmix90

That feeling when digital goods store rejects your PayPal account....
There is also another feeling when even your US friend is not able to finish transaction using few payment methods and web browsers.

You suck ebay.

Awesome deal on the $50 PSN cards, thanks!

I just bought 2 with the last $20 off deal and another 3 now. $150 worth for only $109 is the lowest you'll ever get these in a normal deal.

Now just wait if you want and use these when games you want go on sale and you're getting crazy good deals.

dmix90

Friend was finally able to get psn codes just now. Few hours passed since first couple of tries. Uncharted 4 and Persona 5 here i come. Ebay....you suck a little less now.

seabass0

Oh man, thank you so much OP. I had $111.77 in my PayPayl account. I now have $2.77 leftover on my balance and $150 in PSN cards coming my way.

Unbelievable! Can't wait to grab Salt & Sanctuary tomorrow with this bad boy.

Top Bottom