• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: $20 off $100 Ebay deal live again all gaming cards etc + $150 PSN for $109

Velcro Fly

Tempting to get $100 in Best Buy gift cards for $80

And then I could use that $100 to get games for another 20% off on top of that

Don't get reward points for using gift cards though

sense

i got 2 from the last deal. today bought 3 psn cards worth 150 for 109 plus a couple of ebay bucks and probably cash back through ebates and credit card so pretty good deal. now what should i do with 250$ in psn money lol! probably wait for one of those buy 100$ in games and get 15 back thru psn and maximize benefit!

xtwo

how do you guys are getting bestbuy gift cards? when i try to check out it says that this coupon doesn't apply to one of your item.

RedAssedApe

Banned
geez. do i really need more psn credit? i buy all my AAA games on disk due to trade-ins and mostly only buy digital for smaller titles when they go on sale. already have $100 PSN credit from the last time they did something like this lol

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm getting error code 70245 70358 TRANSACTION_REFUSED when I try to checkout with paypal. This is just logging into my paypal account. I can't find a way to fix this.

Seems to be doing this with the Best Buy cards for me, but not PSN.

How is everyone getting the Best Buy Cards? Are you using a different seller? The same PayPal e-card seller?

geez. do i really need more psn credit? i buy all my AAA games on disk due to trade-ins and mostly only buy digital for smaller titles when they go on sale. already have $100 PSN credit from the last time they did something like this lol

Yeah, I'm hoping to have this credit last for a year at least. I usually only buy digital on sale. I can buy some pesky DLC that never goes on sale from Koei Tecmo now, and take advantage of other PSN promotions. Feeling good.

xtwo

Seems to be doing this with the Best Buy cards for me, but not PSN.

How is everyone getting the Best Buy Cards? Are you using a different seller? The same PayPal e-card seller?
same with me. it worked on psn card yesterday and today but didn't work on bestbuy cards.

Gamerman1

I only buy digital indie games or DLC/Season passes on PS4. Having said that doing the last deal and this I have $250 in PSN credit now lol. Should be set for a while.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Just wondering if someone would be kind enough to grab me 3 PSN cards and I'll paypal you the payment? I'm from Australia :(

Was getting 70245 70358 TRANSACTION_REFUSED and it turned out Paypal needed me to verify my account. Thought that would fix it, but now I'm getting 70245 70347 UNKNOWN_ERROR and it won't let me checkout. Tried plenty of variations of cards, amounts, types- nothing is working. Oh well

JerkShep

It says my PayPal account is registered in a country where this deal is not available :( any way to change that without too much hassle? I imagine that's not likely

Gamerman1

Worked for $100 Best Buy gift card. May get another on my friends Paypal. $200 in Best Buy gift cards for $160....and used with GCU...DEAL.

TSM

WTF? Ordered 2 $50 steam cards from BB, and then checked my email...

Order confirmed. eBay will update you when your order ships to *Redacted*
PAID : $80.00 with Paypal

Free shipping. $20.00 coupon applied.

You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to BestBuy.com (paypal@bestbuy.com)

Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

This should be a pleasure to straighten out. I'd imagine this means I'll eventually have $20 stuck on paypal. Fantastic.

Edit: Ok, paypal itself is listing $80 under my summary. I'll have to keep an eye on my account and see what they actually do.

Edit: Ok, paypal itself is listing $80 under my summary. I'll have to keep an eye on my account and see what they actually do.

That's normal, I believe. It "bills" you $100, but only charges $80. In Paypal it correctly lists the $20 off as a coupon, so it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

does the $20 off $100 apply to every $100 or is it one time
It looks like it's one time per Paypal account.

J_Viper

WTF? Ordered 2 $50 steam cards from BB, and then checked my email...

This should be a pleasure to straighten out. I'd imagine this means I'll eventually have $20 stuck on paypal. Fantastic.

I noticed the same on my account, but I've only been charged the $80. Hopefully it stays the way.

Still waiting for my code : /

TSM

That's normal, I believe. It "bills" you $100, but only charges $80. In Paypal it correctly lists the $20 off as a coupon, so it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Thinking about it this actually makes sense. If they said they sent $80 to the seller there would be a problem. The $20 is between ebay/paypal and myself.

Labrys

Got an $100 iTunes card for $80, thank you for the heads up!
I hope this repeats around my next paycheck, there was a 3DS I was looking at and $20 off would be nice.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Well I tried purchasing some BB cards, but I keep receiving an error.

Was getting it for BBY, not PSN. Then came home to do it, since the computer at the office red flagged PayPal, lol.

Now no cards are working, and getting the error. They are probably getting hammered.

TSM

Well I tried purchasing some BB cards, but I keep receiving an error.

Yeah, anyone too late to the party on this will miss out. Whatever allotments there are for some of these cards seems limited. The email delivery of the steam cards is completely sold out for instance.

Weevilone

Yeah, anyone too late to the party on this will miss out. Whatever allotments there are for some of these cards seems limited. The email delivery of the steam cards is completely sold out for instance.

I JUST purchased 2 Best Buy cards and clicked back to the thread. I don't think they're sold out.

Top Bottom