• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: $20 off $100 Ebay deal live again all gaming cards etc + $150 PSN for $109

nOoblet16

Called eBay... got it to work on another eBay site from another country.

They are getting hammered on the US .com site, and when she tried to have me do ebay.ca it was the same error code.

She then had me do ebay. com. au (no spaces) and it worked flawlessly there. I had to confirm my identity with PayPal in a text, but it worked flawless, and and charged me the US dollar amount.

Hope this helps everyone!

are you in the US? Or were you able to buy it using a non US paypal account?

UpwindPoet24

Neo Member
Totally did not read the part about it ending at 7pm and ordered 3 of those $50 psn cards. Now I'm down $129, trying to get a refund now :(

Dot50Cal

Banned
At this point, I just want to buy the 50$ PSN card, but I still keep getting this error:

Something went wrong. Please try to check out again.
Error Codes: 70245 70347 UNKNOWN_ERROR

Tried multiple browsers, nothing is helping.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The Paypal site removed my $20 coupon during the final checkout phase and I didn't notice. So, I got charged the full $100. I sent a cancellation request immediately, but Paypal_Digital sent me the e-mail with links to the code. Am I screwed?

At this point, I just want to buy the 50$ PSN card, but I still keep getting this error:

Something went wrong. Please try to check out again.
Error Codes: 70245 70347 UNKNOWN_ERROR

Tried multiple browsers, nothing is helping.
They're still getting slammed I bet. They told me to try again tomorrow.

Just got them, but I had to buy the U4 season pass because I reached the $150 wallet limit. Had a few cents -_-
No regrets, was planning on buying it anyways.

L.O.R.D

BTW , you can use the discount to get $100 gamestop gift card and buy for $81
then you can use it on gamestop site
however, i think it's not digital.

Tevious

The Paypal site removed my $20 coupon during the final checkout phase and I didn't notice. So, I got charged the full $100. I sent a cancellation request immediately, but Paypal_Digital sent me the e-mail with links to the code. Am I screwed?

Yes, leave them Neg Feedback. Similar situation happened to me a while ago where PayPalDigitalGifts had cards on sale. I decided to buy a second card and the coupon was removed on me at the final checkout. I didn't catch it right away and tried to cancel, but they wouldn't because it was already sent. They simply don't act quick enough because the codes only take 10 minutes or so to get sent out by email.

Top Bottom