• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Public Ventrilo For All To Use!

Icy

Banned
Hello Everyone! I have a 50 slot public ventrilo server for anyone from NeoGAF or their clans/guilds/groups to use anytime.

I have setup channels for a general lobby, Eve Online, Battlefield 2, Team Fortress 2 (East/Central), World of Warcraft, Unreal Tournament 3, Crysis, Call of Duty 4.

Feel free to use and abuse, invite your friends and family. Have fun, idle, chat whatever.

Server: VA1.LeetVent.com
Port: 3974

You can download the client @ www.ventrilo.com

The server is also MAC friendly as I am using a MAC compatible codec :D

Icy

Banned
I just realized the server had a guest limit.

I just up'd it to 500 guest limit. Right now the server doesn't allow people to self register, I have to do it for them, so if I catch you on, I'll add you a registered user.

Icy

Banned
Nobiru said:
wait wait...random acts of kindness? ...not allowed ! :p

I'm always nice. I got a TF2 Server I run here on the forums.. run by the community, Public ventrilo which we used for TF2, WoW, and Company of Heroes. What's your excuse for not using it?! :( You make me sad...

make a DAoC channel and i will use it ! ...plus when i get my laptop i will be buying Orange box again (allready have the 360 version), and i will play TF2 as well :p

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Any chance you could make a few 2-4 person channels, tend to play with a few people and nothing more annoying than some random person coming in and thinking their hilarious by making noises/playing soundboards.

Icy

Banned
Nobiru said:
make a DAoC channel and i will use it ! ...plus when i get my laptop i will be buying Orange box again (allready have the 360 version), and i will play TF2 as well :p

done.

Icy

Banned
Ikuu said:
Any chance you could make a few 2-4 person channels, tend to play with a few people and nothing more annoying than some random person coming in and thinking their hilarious by making noises/playing soundboards.

you mean channels with a user limit? You can always put a specific user on mute if they cause a ruckuss. Just right clikc and hit mute. :)

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Icy said:
Hello Everyone! I have a 50 slot public ventrilo server for anyone from NeoGAF or their clans/guilds/groups to use anytime.

I have setup channels for a general lobby, Eve Online, Battlefield 2, Team Fortress 2 (East/Central), World of Warcraft, Unreal Tournament 3, Crysis, Call of Duty 4.

Feel free to use and abuse, invite your friends and family. Have fun, idle, chat whatever.

Server: VA1.LeetVent.com
Port: 3974

You can download the client @ www.ventrilo.com

The server is also MAC friendly as I am using a MAC compatible codec :D
You're the man! thank you

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Is this still your server?

Edit: Silly me, forgot to change the port and ended up in some strange DEATHLEGION vent :lol

Icy

Banned
Ikuu said:
Is this still your server?

Edit: Silly me, forgot to change the port and ended up in some strange DEATHLEGION vent :lol

hahah. Thats funny. DEATH DEATH DEATH LEEEEGIIIOOOONNNN

ghst

thanks for the laugh
You should put this in the main gaming discussion forum, give a little more info and pimp it to the plebs.

Icy

Banned
The Ventrilo server is still up and alive. Its get some use from Gaffers and some of their friends. But not enough! :D

Doytch

PatrickEwing said:
I hopped on, anything else i need to do (register)?

Yeah, there was a bit of...drama...regarding the Icy situation, and he got banned. So, we don't use his servers anymore. Evilore has a vent server in the CSS/TF2 topic, but I've never been on, voip through game is good enough for me.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Doytch said:
Yeah, there was a bit of...drama...regarding the Icy situation, and he got banned. So, we don't use his servers anymore. Evilore has a vent server in the CSS/TF2 topic, but I've never been on, voip through game is good enough for me.
The Vent is amazing that Evilore has. I used it with a fellow gaffer who was trying to teach me to play Warcraft 3 and my ping was like 12-13 :lol Its nice.

Top Bottom