• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

I'm going to miss rust mechdragon. I haven't gotten the drop, but I have gotten probably ten ranks out of it at Expert level (which is really easy with dark resist + my Alraune, just takes forever). After it goes away, is the best experience usually going to be special dungeons?

Also, can I get some build/progress advice? I got a baby Parvati and can probably start to build a green team around her, but I don't think I can get the evo mats as I am now. Here's what I have in my box:

Red:
Echidna (L59)
Tyrannos (L35)
Lil' Red Dragon (L1)

Blue:
Aurora Dragon (L63)
Plesios (L35)
Undine (L27)
Berserk (L13)
Mystic Ice Knight (L6)

Green:
Alraune (L60)
Parvati (L5)
Fertility Deity Holy Ceres (L30)
Dragon Knight (L31)
Green Dragon (L1)
Dragonette (L4)

White:
Holy Dragon (L53)
Noble Mechdragon Regulus (L12)
Angel (L12)
Pterados (L31)

Black:
Devil Dragon (L70)
Vampire (L25)
Lilith (L70)
Succubus (L15)

(I have a Total Cost of 68, so Mechdragon and Ceres are pretty much out of the question at this point.)

My usual team is Alraune as the leader, Echidna, and my three almost-Ripper dragons (or swap in Lilith if I need poison, ie in a tech dungeon). Alraune is nice become she has really good RCV and is currently my best green damage, so basically if it can't one-shot me it can't kill me. Only problem with this team is low HP (5.6k before helper) and slow killing time.

With what I have now, what should I change to make a stronger and faster team? What can I do to be able to clear/farm the Expert Mask dungeon so I can evolve Parvati and (A)DK? If I eventually want a Cu Chulainn from the (Master level?) Heroes dungeon, what should I focus on to be able to farm and max it?

(If the answer is "evolve your Rippers," any advice on Rainbow Keeper dungeon? I can resolve my way through but it would take me probably six+ hours.)

Any advice is appreciated.

Nista

So in order to amuse my mutually unemployed friends, I finally coughed up some money for stones and rolled 10x today for Godfest.

What did I get for my trouble?

Shiva (now I have 2?!)
Viper Orochi and Demon Viper Orochi (more heads the better!)
Green Odin
Neptune
2 Mystic Ice Knights
Mystic Light Knight
Dragonette
Pierdra (my only dupe of existing team)

Not sure what to do with the dupes, but I guess I'm in the opposite camp from the FB folks whining about no Neptune!

ParityBit

So in order to amuse my mutually unemployed friends, I finally coughed up some money for stones and rolled 10x today for Godfest.

Shiva (now I have 2?!)
Green Odin
Neptune
2 Mystic Ice Knights
Mystic Light Knight
Dragonette

Not sure what to do with the dupes, but I guess I'm in the opposite camp from the FB folks whining about no Neptune!

Well .... since you are unemployed, I am glad you got all my good pulls :) Enjoy them!

Nista

Well .... since you are unemployed, I am glad you got all my good pulls :) Enjoy them!

Thanks! It's been a rough week, so I'm glad I had at least a bit of luck today. :)

Is it worth keeping both blue mystic knights, or should I feed them together while 2x skill ups is still going?

Also which evolution should I go with Neptune so I know which lits to keep tomm?

TimeKillr

Shiva (now I have 2?!)
Green Odin
Neptune
2 Mystic Ice Knights
Mystic Light Knight
Dragonette

God damn those are good pulls. Shiva + 2 Orochis + Neptune + Green Odin? Wtf. :)

Undine.

Is it worth anything? I have 2 of them, both with +1s and I'm seriously thinking about feeding them to others pets. Any reason to keep them?

Slottm

Neo Member
There's really no point in ever feeding a rare to something else. Think of it this way - if she ever gets buffed, it would have sucked to feed her. THat being said she has certain niches she fills. Fire invulnerability may be great somewhere down the line, and with 2.5x HP, you can fit her into a blue team with a norse god for 2.5x hp 2x atk 2x rcv. Just save her.

razterik

If you don't mind me prodding (well, I'm sure i could point this at roughly 2000 people right now) but why are you interested in neptune over the gods you've gotten? Like, given the opportunity, would you trade the parvati you got for neptune?

I am guilty of this, so...

High stats, best poison (Don`t have Lilith yet), good for a blue team, helpful resists, and dual type will make him useful on Egyptian team. Just a good overall utility member, but only if you have already built your team.

Wouldn't trade my new Parvati for him, but definitely a second Lakshmi or Shiva.

The image you posted was really true, though. Lots of monster envy around.

There's really no point in ever feeding a rare to something else. Think of it this way - if she ever gets buffed, it would have sucked to feed her. THat being said she has certain niches she fills. Fire invulnerability may be great somewhere down the line, and with 2.5x HP, you can fit her into a blue team with a norse god for 2.5x hp 2x atk 2x rcv. Just save her.

Good points. Thanks. :)

J0dy77

With the Rust dungeon coming to an end I figured I'd give it a couple more tries for a second Lilith. Got her on the first run in a week. Think I have a complete Valk team covered now. Just need to throw levels at them.

Khar

With what I have now, what should I change to make a stronger and faster team? What can I do to be able to clear/farm the Expert Mask dungeon so I can evolve Parvati and (A)DK? If I eventually want a Cu Chulainn from the (Master level?) Heroes dungeon, what should I focus on to be able to farm and max it?

(If the answer is "evolve your Rippers," any advice on Rainbow Keeper dungeon? I can resolve my way through but it would take me probably six+ hours.)

Any advice is appreciated.

To clear Expert Mask the easiest way is to get a friend with Shiva. Check out this bloke's Youtube video for how it works -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTwja0ETqs

I put my Shiva the Destroyer as leader up on Wednesday so you can friend me if you like - 314346201. I'm in Europe but I always make sure I have my Shiva up at the end of the day to help others. I'm sure there's other Gaffers who have Shiva and can also help you.

For Rainbow Keeper -- I found the trouble for me with RK wasn't the Keepers but the waves of Knights all on the same timer.

An easy way to get around that is to evolve your Red/Green/Blue rippers. The coloured Keeper dungeons are significantly easier than rainbow. Use an Odin friend with Alraune as your leader for an easy ride. The Light and Dark Keepers show up randomly is the Red/Green/Blue dungeons so you may even get lucky and score one of those at the same time.

Once you have a couple of rippers evolved again use a friend with Odin and put your Alraune up for Rainbow Keeper. Fill team with rippers. Charge up your rippers and Odin in the first rounds (be really careful and don't wipe all the mobs too quickly) and unleash them when you see enemies all on the same timer in the later rounds. Don't save the rippers powers for bosses -- it's the waves of mobs that are the real danger when you have Odin. Odin and an auto healer makes the Keepers auto pilot mode as you'll heal yourself up to full just by matching orbs.

MicH

Think I know how and who to use in my water team.

Lakshmi leaders, Viper Orochi (delay), Neptune (poison), Siren (fire to heal) and Siegfried (heal to water). Will switch out Viper for Fenrir Knight (wood to water) when I don't need delay.

Really excited to assemble this team! It should supposedly be able to take down Hera easily

Lakshmi leaders, Viper Orochi (delay), Neptune (poison), Siren (fire to heal) and Siegfried (heal to water). Will switch out Viper for Fenrir Knight (wood to water) when I don't need delay.

Really excited to assemble this team! It should supposedly be able to take down Hera easily

I would've loved to have this setup. Granted I've got a Shiva team in process, I feel safer with the RCV boost the hindu water has.

Here's a video on what your setup's gonna be like (after you pour your soul into acquiring and maxing out your water pets). Bahaha he has a +297 Neptune and +221 friend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXH3C4isgs

Not talking about Hera specifically (because Neptune is a requirement to beat Neptune in Hera Descended somewhat ironically), but you'd probably deal more damage over time with FKK's orb change than Neptune's poison.

KuroNeeko

You don't trade Pavarti for NOTHING! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isis either

or Valkyrie....

Man, I'm never going to get any of those. ;.;

Managed to scrounge another pull today, got the GOLD EGG and -----

Dragon Rider. (pwned)

J0dy77

Not talking about Hera specifically (because Neptune is a requirement to beat Neptune in Hera Descended somewhat ironically), but you'd probably deal more damage over time with FKK's orb change than Neptune's poison.

I thought you could beat Hera with mulitple teams (Valk for example)?

Radav

So I took my 7 pulls this afternoon. Here's the list of stuff I was looking for: Neptune, Valkyrie, Venus, Hades, Lakshmi, Parvati, or either the Ice or Fire Mystic Knight. 4 of the 7 rolls were gold eggs. /drumroll.....

1st. - Orochi (My second, going to level/evolve for use on a water team)
2nd - Mermaid (Got 2 max skill sirens already ugh)
3rd. - Susano (Will sit for a while until I pick up a Parvati)
4th. - Succubus (Don't need, tried to fuse with my Lilith got no skillup.)
5th - Shiva
6th - Shiva ( Yes that's right I got 2 of these in a row wtf are the odds of that!lol)
7th - Mystic Stone Knight (ugh utterly useless since we just had its dungeon tried to fuse it for a skillup but no luck.)

Overall not horrible I'd be alot more excited about Shiva if I had better fire stuff but that's easily my weakest element. I could field a team with Shiva, Shiva 3 Nagas and another Shiva and that's about it. lol Or I could use some dragons in place of the Nagas. Guess I'll be continuing to gather Xp for my current teams and look forward to the next godfest when I can hunt for those monsters still on my most wanted list. :) Goodluck to anyone else taking more rolls today.

TimeKillr

Well, if you look at the fight itself:
http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/ヘラ降臨!

Neptune has 72000 defense and 45k health. The only way MicH's water team can crack that defense is by using Hydra's poison each turn; I don't think a high combo 2.25x water team will be able to do it.

Well technically, if you have an evolved Lilith, she can get to high enough attack so that she'll do over 1k damage every turn with her poison, which means 45 turns, pretty much. It takes forever, but it works. If you do resolve + auto healer, you should be good, just gonna take forever. The problem then becomes Hera herself, because she hits every turn for 12k, so you need to heal yourself to 50% if you got an Orochi.

It's definitely doable, but it's a pain and takes forever.

ccbfan

I think I already know the answer but I just rolled 2 good (1 fantastic ) side accounts.

I'm only keeping one but only crap at one of them.

1st one got lakshmi.

2nd one I rolled a Amaterasu Ohkami.

These two are about even too me. Getting a 6 start Amaterasu Ohkami is invaluable in the beginning of the game. I'm basically invincible. But Lakshmi is a better end game character.

So I decided finished 5 more dungeons for each and check what I get.

The Lakshmi account I got an Agdrall. I was like still better than anything I got on my main account today.

The Ama account though I rolled a Shiva. I was like holy crap. Amaterasu Ohkami as the first roll and then Shiva as the 2nd roll?

So basically

Lakshmi + Agdrall

vs

Amaterasu Ohkami + Shiva

I'm heavily leaning toward Amaterasu Ohkami + Shiva but I'd like some opinions on this. Maybe Lakshmi has something I don't know about. If this was Parvarti instead of Lakshmi, it would have been a much harder decision.

I think I already know the answer but I just rolled 2 good (1 fantastic ) side accounts.

I'm only keeping one but only crap at one of them.

1st one got lakshmi.

2nd one I rolled a Amaterasu Ohkami.

These two are about even too me. Getting a 6 start Amaterasu Ohkami is invaluable in the beginning of the game. I'm basically invincible. But Lakshmi is a better end game character.

So I decided finished 5 more dungeons for each and check what I get.

The Lakshmi account I got an Agdrall. I was like still better than anything I got on my main account today.

The Ama account though I rolled a Shiva. I was like holy crap. Amaterasu Ohkami as the first roll and then Shiva as the 2nd roll?

So basically

Lakshmi + Agdrall

vs

Amaterasu Ohkami + Shiva

I'm heavily leaning toward Amaterasu Ohkami + Shiva but I'd like some opinions on this. Maybe Lakshmi has something I don't know about. If this was Parvarti instead of Lakshmi, it would have been a much harder decision.

I would go ama / shiva as well.

Caerith

To clear Expert Mask the easiest way is to get a friend with Shiva. Check out this bloke's Youtube video for how it works -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTwja0ETqs

I put my Shiva the Destroyer as leader up on Wednesday so you can friend me if you like - 314346201. I'm in Europe but I always make sure I have my Shiva up at the end of the day to help others. I'm sure there's other Gaffers who have Shiva and can also help you.

For Rainbow Keeper -- I found the trouble for me with RK wasn't the Keepers but the waves of Knights all on the same timer.

An easy way to get around that is to evolve your Red/Green/Blue rippers. The coloured Keeper dungeons are significantly easier than rainbow. Use an Odin friend with Alraune as your leader for an easy ride. The Light and Dark Keepers show up randomly is the Red/Green/Blue dungeons so you may even get lucky and score one of those at the same time.

Once you have a couple of rippers evolved again use a friend with Odin and put your Alraune up for Rainbow Keeper. Fill team with rippers. Charge up your rippers and Odin in the first rounds (be really careful and don't wipe all the mobs too quickly) and unleash them when you see enemies all on the same timer in the later rounds. Don't save the rippers powers for bosses -- it's the waves of mobs that are the real danger when you have Odin. Odin and an auto healer makes the Keepers auto pilot mode as you'll heal yourself up to full just by matching orbs.
Huh, I thought Shiva's special was one-and-done, never knew it could be re-used just by wiping everything.

(Invite sent, thank you for the tips.)

razterik

Lakshmi + Agdrall

vs

Amaterasu Ohkami + Shiva

Depends on what you have on your main account. Does it lean towards fire or water? Both Lakshmi and Shiva are really useful, although Shiva probably moreso in the beginning for his active skill. the_log_ride just posted a dual Lakshmi video upthread where someone cruised through the Hera dungeon, so that will give you an idea what end game would look like for either of the Indian gods. Is either one in their final form? You'll have to spend quite a bit of time playing on the secondary account if not. If you want comparison on the secondary pets, Ohkami beats the Drall hands down outside of the most brutal dual-resist dungeons.

Edit: Man, where was everybody 20+ pages ago when I listed out the same Shiva strategy. Heh.

KuroNeeko

Rushed through one last dungeon to get the last stone needed to make one more final pull...

I kept praying Isis! Isis! Isis!!

I got her little brother/son Horus instead.

I know he's kind of popular right now, but I just wanted that Isis goodness since she's so much easier to use. Her heal seems more useful than a red block enhance as well.

Guess I won't complain though. :/ So I wonder if I should start focusing on dual-colored units now.

ccbfan

Well the luck ended.

Went with the Ama/shiva team and grinded for 5 more stones and got a dark golem.

Might grind the lakshmi run just to see what the 3rd rare pull is.

Caerith

Besides getting a Busty in 5.0, do the starter dragons get an overall damage buff too? The wiki translation is saying, for instance, that Plesios does 20x damage with his active attack, when right now it's 10x.

Lumiere

Neo Member
I've been trying to start a secondary account but even with the Godfest I keep getting a bad first pull. Rerolled 6 times today so far and the only good monster I got was a Siren the Enchanter, which I didn't keep because I have a fully skilled one on my main and lots of Sirens on my friend list. Of course when I re-rolled after not keeping the Siren the game punished me by giving me a Mermaid...

The main account wasn't as bad - got a Shiva and a Hades that I am happy with. However I also got an Indra, yet another Undine (whaat), a Mystic Light Knight (which is OK since I didn't have one yet), an Ice Golem and a Mystic Flame Knight that I really didn't need.
I actually really wanted a Neptune since I don't have any monster with poison!

Well, never got around to pulling any rares, which is probably for the best. There's only a few Gods I don't have, but they're not absolute must haves, and I would likely have gotten tons of dupes and crap. Though, the +1 stats on every rare egg would've been nice. Guess I'll just wait until 5.0 to pull again, assuming they hold a increased rate event to celebrate it.

Today was just pure PAD overload. Started the day with a 450 maxed-out box, including a stockpile of about 280 Jewel Dragons. I had so many Dragons, I only had room for a handful of Pengdras. So, I had to farm Pengdras and Plants all day in addition to the Jewel Dragons when they showed up. It was a constant cycle of farm and feed, and I still ended the night with 432 occupied box spaces, most of them Dragons. I have 206 Dragons still after fusing about 240 of them throughout the day, and only 70 Plants left. So, I'll still have over 60 Dragons stockpiled when I finally farm enough Pengdras to exhaust my Plants, and I'll likely add more to that before next Thursday. Altogether, I spent about 35 stones on nothing but stamina refills(105 stamina), and spent over 4 million in gold to level monsters.

I'm glad the special Pal egg event is going on until 3/3, because I have 30 eggs and need to clear box space before I pull them. But that'll have to wait, because I'm drained for the night. I'll probably dream about PAD tonight. "Pengdras and Dragons and Plants. Oh my!"

MicH

My goal for today was to get 5 Dub.Mythlits. I needed 5 to devolve my second War Deity Saint Minerva and one more to ultimate evolve her into Fire/Dark. I had one from last week and have now managed to get another 5. Phew. I thought it would never happen, but I got really lucky and got two in one run.

I'm also 3 levels away from evolving my Lakshmi, I have the evolved Pengdras, but I'm low on money now. So it's been a great day for me so far! And I don't have to farm Dark Mech or Skydragon in the weekend, so I can run the weekend dungeon over and over for moneyzzz.. YES.

Yaari

Hmm. I gotta max out my box aswell.

Managed to pull my first King from Pal Egg after about 30 pulls. Took a while, on my new JP account I got it within the first 5. Super King is pretty sick on a low ranked team actually. I also got Bastet and Isis on my 3 pulls there, so lucky. Though it sucks not understanding the dungeon titles, I don't think I'll play serious over there.

My approach now will be to clear all of the Tech dungeons and Normal dungeons, that I skipped before. That is like 13 Magic Stones. In the meanwhile I'll try to fill up my box with evolved Pengdra' and when 5.0 comes I hope I am able to frequently pull 5 combos, and hopefully roll a Horus.

Just dont really feel like leveling everything in my box, stuff that I probably wont use anyway. I want to focus on a final team first.

Kosh

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 3/1/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 8:00 13:00 18:00
E: 9:00 14:00 19:00

ok. Tomb of the Saint - Expert. How in the hell are you supposed to beat Hades? I had an autoheal + resist and I think he hit for 35k. Not to mention I was basically doing 1 damage except for Neptune's poison.

will dual resists + a ton of HP cut it? Looks like its back to tech dungeons for now

ToxicAdam

ok. Tomb of the Saint - Expert. How in the hell are you supposed to beat Hades? I had an autoheal + resist and I think he hit for 35k. Not to mention I was basically doing 1 damage except for Neptune's poison.

will dual resists + a ton of HP cut it? Looks like its back to tech dungeons for now

He hits for 66,666.

So an Odin will bring that down to 13.5k. An Odin + Dark resist will bring it down to 6666.

He hits for 66,666.

So an Odin will bring that down to 13.5k. An Odin + Dark resist will bring it down to 6666.

images

guess I need to level up a bit more. Thanks!

ParityBit

I am trying to decide what to do at this point. I have a ton of plants and dragons to level up pendrags. And other things such as masks/keepers, etc. But I do not really have anything to level.

I have my Dragon Knight (62) and Echidna (58). but that is about it unless I try to max out my ripper levels.

Since I did not get anything from the last 2 God-fests, what should I try doing? I ran the Dusk mech dungeon (normal-master) about 40 times now, and have not had a single poisoner drop.

ToxicAdam

How are you doing on mythlits? (The little rainbow ghosts.) Just about every pets needs them for their evolve and today is the perfect day to stock up on them.

TimeKillr

Just to give an idea of how to plan things (maybe), here's my current evolve/leveling plan.

For my Great Valk team:
Mermaid -> Siren -> Siren the Enchanter (sucks because I got a 2nd fully evolved one yesterday but this Mermaid is max skilled, so...)

Then level Great Valk, the 2 Sirens and 2 of my Echidnas so I can have an unkillable team.

Parvati team:
Parvati -> Parvati the Golden Goddess x2 (I have a third one I'll evolve later)
Susano -> Susanonomikoto

Then level all these cuties up. I also need to level my ADK and my green ripper so that the team can be rounded up a bit. I'm not sure if it'll be optimal for a Parvati team, but I'm hoping to get a Highlander from Two Heroes next times it comes up so I can have a Cu Culainn.

Freyr team:
Freyr -> Freyr the God of Victory (For 2x)
Shiva -> Shiva the Destroyer x2 (lol, so much damage!)
Kagutsuchi -> Kagutsuchi Hino (I don't think this is optimal for a red team, but hey)

Then level em all up. I should have an Echidna leveled from my healer team so it'll round out this nicely.

I can't wait for 5.0 to hit and we can pre-make some teams. God damn this'll be useful...

knowledge

I can't wait for 5.0 to hit and we can pre-make some teams. God damn this'll be useful...

no kidding.

That helps a lot. I've been focusing mainly on my Rippers (have 4/5), but after getting Shiva and Pavati in the last 2 godfests, I'm thinking I should go that route. My only problem is I have basically no orb switchers for Red, just pure damage.

Fire Team :

Shiva the Destroyer
Firedragon Tyrannos
Echidna
Meteor Volcano Dragon
Red Skydragon El Dorado

Wood Team :

Pavati
Graviton Earth Dragon
Ancient Dragon Knight

Wood team seems like it would be more rounded. Could throw a Siren in there for healing as well.

ParityBit

How are you doing on mythlits? (The little rainbow ghosts.) Just about every pets needs them for their evolve and today is the perfect day to stock up on them.

I actually ran it 3 times today to free up some stamina while I am at work and decide what to do.

I got 3 rainbows. So 3/3! I do not need them at the moment though.

J0dy77

Huh, I thought Shiva's special was one-and-done, never knew it could be re-used just by wiping everything.

(Invite sent, thank you for the tips.)

That's the Shiva trick for clearing the Wednesday and Friday dungeons. Anyone can do it with a shiva friend. Just survive enough to get her armor break and you win.

MicH

I've been having a great day so far. As I stated earlier, I managed to get enough Dub-Mythlit to devolve my second War Deity Saint Minerva and ultimate evolve her into War Deity Dark Minerva.

I then farmed som Pengdras and used the Sapphire Dragons I got yesterday to max lvl my Lakshmi and evolve her by finally getting the Mythlit I wanted (while Pengdra farming, huzzah!)

So now I find myself with no real goal for the day. No special dungeons I need to farm, no need for Pengdras. So I FINALLY decide to continue with the normal dungeons, which I haven't touched in who knows how long. Cleared Tower of Nature (the whole thing!) and the first level of Tomb of Saint - Expert. And now I'm finding myself with a full stamina bar again :p What to do....

no kidding.

That helps a lot. I've been focusing mainly on my Rippers (have 4/5), but after getting Shiva and Pavati in the last 2 godfests, I'm thinking I should go that route. My only problem is I have basically no orb switchers for Red, just pure damage.

Fire Team :

Shiva the Destroyer
Firedragon Tyrannos
Echidna
Meteor Volcano Dragon
Red Skydragon El Dorado

Wood Team :

Pavati
Graviton Earth Dragon
Ancient Dragon Knight

Wood team seems like it would be more rounded. Could throw a Siren in there for healing as well.
For Fire team you should try farming a Titan in the Tower of Giants for that heal to fire orbchange. That is definitely doable and will help you form a much better Fire team. EDIT: Phoenix Knight is also good for water to fire orb change if you have him

For Wood you really need a Highlander, which unfortunately isn't easily farmable (only in the 2 Heroes dungeon which is on Legendary difficulty!)

In both teams the Toydragons (Fortoytops and Flare Drall) are good for their orb changing only. Flame Drall for heal orbs to Titan and Fortoytops for heal orbs to Highlander. Both Toydragons also have the added advantage of emergency healing. Unfortunately Fire and Wood teams don't have a Siren in their attribute, so that's the best you can get.

b0neshank

Banned
Seems my luck has turned. Decided to buy 6 stones for the last time yesterday and pulled a Neptune and a Parvati.

YoDSV2E.png

hQ0CwF6.png

I am kind of at the point where i don't know which team to start focusing on. Any advice?

uP2ni0k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom