• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0dy77

‎[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 1/17/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 12:00 17:00 22:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00
C: 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 11:00 16:00 21:00

Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. My ID is 391,130,292 which puts me in group B. I'm on east coast time so that means that 11 AM I should have my first Metal dragon dungeon, correct? I followed this same logic yesterday but never got the dungeon. Only got one at a really off time.

Owzers

Assuming you are talking about these guys:

158i.png

Yes.

I call them ghosts. the translated wiki calls them wizards.

Glow-Worm.jpg

Definitely a glow worm. What a weird children's toy.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Got a dragon fruit and finally evolved another Chaos Dragon Knight to go on my all dragon team. Yay!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. My ID is 391,130,292 which puts me in group B. I'm on east coast time so that means that 11 AM I should have my first Metal dragon dungeon, correct? I followed this same logic yesterday but never got the dungeon. Only got one at a really off time.

Yup, you're in B. Don't forget that the times are in PST, so convert accordingly.

Jinko

Got my tablet today, (transfered my data across no problem) didn't realise how badly this was running on my phone, its like playing in hyper speed now lol.

Time to farm Dragon Plants.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got my tablet today, (transfered my data across no problem) didn't realise how badly this was running on my phone, its like playing in hyper speed now lol.

Are diagonal matches are easier on a tablet? I haven't installed this on my iPad for that reason (since my 4S runs the game fine).

Jinko

You need to +3 hours if you are EST.

Are diagonal matches are easier on a tablet? I haven't installed this on my iPad for that reason (since my 4S runs the game fine).

Yea definitely easier, but I wasn't too bad at diagonals on my phone tbh.

ToxicAdam

I think diagonal moves are tricky regardless.

I get them about 75% of the time on my Ipad. Instead of dragging, I find by doing a quicker flick I can usually pull them off better.

ParityBit

Oh! I forgot to mention, I found the trick (works for me!) with diagonal moves on both the tablet and cell ...

I use a flicking motion! Not a drag. Kind of like flinging a puck. Works 95% of the time for me. Try it and I hope it works for you guys too

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oh! I forgot to mention, I found the trick (works for me!) with diagonal moves on both the tablet and cell ...

I use a flicking motion! Not a drag. Kind of like flinging a puck. Works 95% of the time for me. Try it and I hope it works for you guys too

I think diagonal moves are tricky regardless.

I get them about 75% of the time on my Ipad. Instead of dragging, I find by doing a quicker flick I can usually pull them off better.

Hahaha - at least 3 of us use the flicking motion! I do the same thing on my phone. I do a weird sweep and release, hoping that it sticks.

I guess I'll keep it on my phone, though...I can't bring my iPad to work and play.

ParityBit

Hahaha - at least 3 of us use the flicking motion! I do the same thing on my phone. I do a weird sweep and release, hoping that it sticks.

I guess I'll keep it on my phone, though...I can't bring my iPad to work and play.

I have an account on both :) That's probably why I dislike my setup on my cell so much. Seems really underpowered compared to my iPad one. Mostly because I have Amu and that's it. The 2 rare pulls I had were total crap and I have no damage dealers.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
4 dragon fruit in a row. Don't know if I'm lucky or if they're just frequent drops. I'd rather have the dragon plants.

Radav

Hopefully they continue with the pattern of X2 drop rate on the weekly dungeons tomorrow cause I need a boatload of mythlits and I'll be able to evolve a bunch of my 4* stuff into it's 5* form.

Had a bad experience with their customer service after I went back and forth with them over some issues that occurred when I tried to purchase mystic stones. They pretty much told me to jump in a lake. Have any of you run into the issue where you'll buy the stones but an error pops up and it asks you to restart your device. Long story short both times the stones didn't show on my account until the next day. Caused me to miss the Norse/Japan god offer.

Boken

Banned
Bah! Haha. I guess I will just try to get through the Satan dungeon with my team then. It's so strange how my iPad game is doing much better than my Droid game. I have no luck on my cell. Even right now I barely beat the first level of Sea Cave Mercury. It's like I have to use mob trash each dungeon to try and beat them. I raised 2 blue knights to get past Fire forest, and now I may have to raise some vender trash for Sea Cave.

Anyone else hitting this?

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't even have a card I want to dump my metal dragons on!
Don't you have an ADK?

Ugh, I'm really sorry. I'll try to log out with Amaterasu more often. =/ Should be able to keep her as leader all day since I'm only gonna be doing the wimpy Thursday dungeon.

17 people used my ADK overnight.
Sorry to do this to you xel, but could I get your ama this weekend?

Hopefully they continue with the pattern of X2 drop rate on the weekly dungeons tomorrow cause I need a boatload of mythlits and I'll be able to evolve a bunch of my 4* stuff into it's 5* form.
It most likely will be

ParityBit

Don't you have an ADK?

I do on my iPad account. He is fairing much better than this one with my Amu. I rely WAY too much on my friends to the point I can not play unless I have a good friend on at the same time. I am also 4 or 5 dungeons behind my ADK account!

Azheim

Neo Member
If you still haven't swap that present with anyone yet, i'll do it with you. If it's a deal, I sent you an invite, "Masol@gaf"
Got the invite and already sent my present. I got a Spinon, which is exactly what I wanted. Also, it had +1 to attack, which is pretty sweet. Not sure if all of the presents come with a bonus, or if I just got extremely lucky. :)

Got the invite and already sent my present. I got a Spinon, which is exactly what I wanted. Also, it had +1 to attack, which is pretty sweet. Not sure if all of the presents come with a bonus, or if I just got extremely lucky. :)

Both my present and the present I received from the person I shared with were +1, I even think they were both +1 attack. (light dragon and Dark Dragon).

massoluk

Banned

Thanks. I got the lightning bird thing from u. But i got a repeat wood dino starter on my part :(

Azheim

Neo Member
Thanks. I got the lightning bird thing from u. But i got a repeat wood dino starter on my part :(
Got a repeat fire dino starter (Tyrra) from you, which I don't mind, because I can feed it to the first dino to up its skill. Not sure if I need to evolve it for that to work though. If so, that would be somewhat prohibitively expensive...
The Tyrra was +1 to RCV, so I guess they all get a bonus.
Regardless, thanks for the trade!

Azheim

Neo Member
I got a Yomi! Woo I guess!

ID is 362,747,205 if anyone wants to add a newb.

Finally evolved my holy dragon to it's final form. It's real nice.

Not sure what pet I should leave as a helper. Usually I have my 5* Siren available ... But I also have a green Odin and now that Lightening Dragon. I don't usually see a lot of those available.

I opened 3 friend slots if anyone needs my healer or Odin. 341'534'293

Edit: had the wrong ID .. Now corrected

Sent invites to both of you. I'm using Vampire Lord as my leader right now, because his x2 dark ally ATK supports my team well. Lilith seems to be more widely popular to other players, however, so I usually switch her in when I log off.

You can evolve an Ancient Dragon Knight from a Dragon Knight which evolves from Mystic Stone Knight. Right now the only way to get it would be through a rare pull.

Are the Dragon Knight or Mystic stone knight easy to get? and Do you know where I could find them?

Are the Dragon Knight or Mystic stone knight easy to get? and Do you know where I could find them?
Currently the only place they drop from is way endgame dungeons. There's been rumors that the green version of Blades of Justice will pop up soon, and when that happens that'll be the best place to farm them.

fenrir knight. evolves from mystic ice knight.

just finished it today...have one on my team.

It was 2 a green and blue knight at the end of sea mercury. not the end but the fanged warriors

Was their just a stealth update. I now see all my guys in order of their str which shows in green under their names

Gaspode_T

I am definitely addicted but I am trying to stay focused on the fun of evolving the monsters/dragons/etc and figuring things out on my own (for the most part...)...

Will try to post another screen of my monster box some time, I am at Tower of Satan basically and seem to have an okay time of it if I either have two healers or one healer and one 3000hp dude

Owzers

Youch, polar night blue guardian boss one shotted me at 8300 damage with my reduce dmg by half skill on...

Resolve needed?

blackflag

Been a couple awesome days. Got 4 rainbow masks yesterday on 1 account, rainbow keeper that I finished up from the day before and a bunch of other stuff.

Fully evolved to Alarune and Siren the enchanter on 2 different accounts plus evolved to Tiamat.

Only need 1 green keeper to evolve to ADK next week and just need to finish leveling my lilith to get her to the next version.

Owzers

I got by him with Viper Orochi and a strong healer.

The only problem with that is some of the earlier mobs can get tricky/hard if you get a bad mix.

stamina gone, gave it another whirl with an ice ogre leader and a 3rd stage mob got me. Orochi begging will occur some other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom