• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

J0dy77

I was really on the fence about Dathena, but not anymore. Only really missing Persephone for the ideal team but she is probably the most easily replaced sub.

She's ridiculously strong and I have a very close to optimal team for her in the US. I bought her in JP and she trivializes everything and I haven't even hypermaxed the team yet or have the right inherits. Once you get the right killer awakenings she even makes A3 easy.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
any one else sound mix get messed up with the recent update?

the new floor sound is really loud while matching is soft and combos don't always seem to make noise until the 3rd one or so.

android nexus 5x

also loading a dungeon seems to take longer now too

She's ridiculously strong and I have a very close to optimal team for her in the US. I bought her in JP and she trivializes everything and I haven't even hypermaxed the team yet or have the right inherits. Once you get the right killer awakenings she even makes A3 easy.

;_____;

I need her yesterday

Bladelaw

Played around more deciding between z8 and d/b okuni for the second Indra holder. Z8 has more well rounded stats but okuni brings more HP. Z8 has haste in the event Hephaestus spawn, okuni can delay or at least help spike. This lets my slide lumiel on awoken haku.

I'll test it out and decide which feels better.

W-00

Anyone knows how often collabs come? When will the Bleach collab come again?

The depends on how GungHo feels - I don't think there's a real schedule. I've been playing for about a year and a half, and I've seen the Final Fantasy collab three times, Xmas three times (two actual and Xmas in July). That would indicate a schedule of roughly six months, but then again we've only had the Waifu and Beach REMs once in that time (Waifu was its premiere, while Beach was at least its second appearance overall).

We had Fist of the North Star some time in the latter half of last year (I want to say October) and again early this year, which was definitely less than six months later.

Bladelaw

Anyone knows how often collabs come? When will the Bleach collab come again?

Whenever it's convenient for the IP holder. FF collab for FFXV release, Bleach collab for reasons not entirely clear to me. Kenshin had that live action series.

The seasonal REMs are the only consistent "collab"

hermit7

Ideal team? I know carat is up here for burst, haku who else?

Bladelaw

Based on videos I've seen:
Dathena (Orochi/Ryune)
Awoken Persephone (Indra)
Awoken Haku (Lumiel)
Awoken Haku (Anaphon)
Super Durga (Facet)

14 prongs, durga covers SBR gap, board changers serve different purposes (lumiel for predras, Anaphon for SDR vs Heph)

W-00

Based on videos I've seen:
Dathena (Orochi/Ryune)
Awoken Persephone (Indra)
Awoken Haku (Lumiel)
Awoken Haku (Anaphon)
Super Durga (Facet)

14 prongs, durga covers SBR gap, board changers serve different purposes (lumiel for predras, Anaphon for SDR vs Heph)

I have (or can make) all of that except Anaphon and Facet. And obviously DAthena. Anaphon is really just for her long cooldown? So really any monster with a long-cooldown useful active (preferably dark) could fill in? Then it's really just a matter of finding a replacement for Facet...

Do we know what Revo Haku's typing will be? If she gets Devil or Attacker I could use Neptune as a poverty Facet.

W-00

Oh, Anaphon is for haste and heart orbs as well as SDR? In that case, I suppose a non-skilled A. Pandora would work for that, provided that enough green and light orbs were present. And some blues, I suppose. Now I'm glad that I rolled those extra Pandoras during PCGF.

EDIT:

GF Day 2 Rolls:

Main: Exa-Hydra (well, at least it's an inheritable delay), Sarasvati (dupe, good for a Meri team), Acubens (?), Sarasvati (third, maybe still useful?), Dill Sirius, GZL, Yo Minazuki (???), Durga (dupe), TSUBAKI!!!! Finally, I have a Tsubaki!

Alt: Water Dragon Knight (dupe), Liu Bei (dupe), Fenrir, Thanatos, Gabriel, ESCHAMALI!!!!, Beast Rider.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Got some deece rolles this GF. Durga on my main and Urd and Cao Cao on the alt.

jiggle

Rolled on my main
Didn't get anything I wanted
Sad

Satsuki, satsuki #2, dantalion, trailokavijaya, grodin
Acuben, sadalmelik, arcline, ezel
And a verdandi dupe from day 1

Kwhit10

Day 2 pulls.

1. Water swordsman. Eh against my better judgement I pulled again
2. Sarasvati new to me. Ok maybe one more pull
3. Paimon!!

And I'll stop. I'm happy to get a 6*GFE on both days with Kaede and Paimon

My alt rolled Lui Bei!! I can finally get back to running ALB button teams since I stopped looking for co-op partners on discord. Main rolled a Sherias so I've got another skill I can put on my RaDra team. Not too bad considering I only had 3 rolls on each account.

Bladelaw

Day 2
Alt: 7 garbage rolls and a third sherias roots

Main:2 Kaedes <-- wtf
Well now I have a at system, a finished ronove team, and prongs for daaaaaays.

Pulled 4 times against better judgment

ROdin (first)
Sarasvati (dupe)
RValk
Hatsume (dupe)

should've stopped after getting the dupe Sarasvati really

J0dy77

;_____;

I need her yesterday

Definitely looking forward to her here as I'm not in love with Super chicken, at least not yet. It is extremely hard to burst with him without having Kana on the team which is basically unobtainable or replaceable.

Original ideal teams were 2x Haku, Durga and Persephone. Durga is now being replaced by the dark izanagi that is available in JP under Radar and some of the newer cards that we don't have. The real strength for getting her is that she is extremely flexible for subs outside of Durga/Okuni/Dark Izanagi. You need one of those on the team to gain 100% SBR, the rest of the team can really be anything.

I run durga, haku, persephone and Noctis on JP but you can easily slot in other cards. Need to beat M. Zeus, slot in Sephiroth. Eschamil is great sub for Persephone... the list goes on an on without much overall loss of strength. Even Sleeping Beauty is a very good sub since her buff with her bind immunity, bind recovery and double two prong.

Rolled once, my reaction was literally "fuuuuuuck me" and inserted the rest of my stones into the dragon
Do2rLJG.jpg

all new

Bladelaw

Aizen A3 update:
The current team I'm running is more consistent than my ra dragon team. Ra Dragon suffers from the occasional case of PSI (player skill issue) mostly in active skill management. There's been a few cases where I should have sucked it up and burned Dkali to kill a threat but I underestimated my damage, or I hit a floor and I'm missing a critical active (delay usually). The of course there's the times I derp the board and get rekt.

Aizen is a bit more forgiving in the damage department, I have tons of experience with crosses (Myr, Anaphon, and Kenshin were among my most used leads last year) and with my team setup it's extremely rare that I get into a "use active or die" situation on floors that aren't already in that boat. Deaths usually come from screwing up the double cross board if I have to blow a board change early, BS skyfall on sopdet or Vishnu, or getting orb trolled on a radar. I can accept those losses because there's not a lot I can do to mitigate those.

My current (and probably final until Fujin team)
Aizen (Revo Orochi)
Dark Knight Cecil (Lumiel)
Eschamali (Satsuki)
D/B Okuninushi (Indra)
Halloween Izanami (Indra)
Aizen (Revo Orochi)

The team sits at 36k HP and enough RCV for a 3 match 5 combo to heal from a 100% gravity.

Let me go over the whys for each choice:
DK Cecil:
His dark resists let me tank DQ Hera and Hera dragon without dumping my team full of dark resists, I still need 5 on him and 2 more sprinkled out but that's better than the near full dark latent setup I'd need. Lumiel inherit is for predras mostly as a way to clear two floors in one active. He's a strong board change on his own too.

Eschamali:
The skyfall is the least important part of her active, the passive damage boost helps against trash floors, the hazard clear is VITAL and the reason for Satsuki being the inherit. I have 6 of them so this one is unskilled for SDR protection. Also the team generally leaves blues around so I can convert them if Satsuki does come up.

D/B Okuni:
I think he's a better body than Z8 with a more useful active in most cases. I lose out on RCV but come out ahead in HP/ATK due to okuni's double prongs. It's rare I'll pop his active which is why he holds indra but in the event Heph spawns I can take advantage of his burst if other actves are down to start chipping away.

Halloween Izanami:
She's a poor man's DMeta and this slot would be replaced by her in a heartbeat. That said her base active is lower than Dmeta and her OE awakenings kind of (not really) make up for the lack of enhance on her active. She holds indra as an upgrade to her skill. Her light resists are useful vs. Zeus dragon's fight but really it's more of a "nice to have". She's D/B so I get the RCV boost for her which is kind of a big deal.

I've only fought Noah Dragon and Heph Dragon (got noah dragon wheee) so far but the usual Aizen strategies worked. for Noah, drop her to just over 50% when a favorable resist is up then smash her through the 75% shield. For Heph, Escha or Cecil generally gives you enough to break resolve (Cross + prong and combo), then pop Aizen to finish the job.

Rolled 4 and 6 times on main and alt

Main:
Sleepling beauty (gross dupe)
Fire Dragon Knight
Satsuki (FINALLY something to use all my Dark Jewels on!!)
Durga :)D exactly what I needed for DAthena)

Alt:
DQXQ :)D exactly what I needed for Myr team)
Slyph
Diadem
Durga
Satsuki (3rd or 4th dupe D: )
Dark Chester

I pulled at the same time on both accounts and both got Durga on the same roll :O .

Also, anyone get the MP reward mail after clearing the dungeon? It's been a few hours and nothing has come in yet.

EDIT: Nm, just got it. Whew.

Jagernaut

Definitely looking forward to her here as I'm not in love with Super chicken, at least not yet. It is extremely hard to burst with him without having Kana on the team which is basically unobtainable or replaceable.

Original ideal teams were 2x Haku, Durga and Persephone. Durga is now being replaced by the dark izanagi that is available in JP under Radar and some of the newer cards that we don't have. The real strength for getting her is that she is extremely flexible for subs outside of Durga/Okuni/Dark Izanagi. You need one of those on the team to gain 100% SBR, the rest of the team can really be anything.

I run durga, haku, persephone and Noctis on JP but you can easily slot in other cards. Need to beat M. Zeus, slot in Sephiroth. Eschamil is great sub for Persephone... the list goes on an on without much overall loss of strength. Even Sleeping Beauty is a very good sub since her buff with her bind immunity, bind recovery and double two prong.

I don't have Ra Dragon but isn't Ariel with a inherit like Muse a close substitute for Kanna?

Bladelaw

I don't have Ra Dragon but isn't Ariel with a inherit like Muse a close substitute for Kanna?

Yes, you lose a bunch of HP and damage but you're less like to spike over Parvati/sopdet and can still tank stupid strong hits. If you have Facet then it's basically a wash unless you need to spike really hard. I can crack predras with Facet on Ariel so aside from easier handling of trash floors I think Ariel slots in well enough until the REM smiles on you.

Weird haul.

Alt got some stuff I can use for smooth co-op (Tsubaki), main got lots of dupes and cyberbeasts BUT

-Green Odin, who is new for me and I assume is mostly used for cheesing?
-Sun Quan, idk if she's useful but now that I awakened Hermes my water box is quite strong across the various Ryunes/Sumires/Sarasvati/Meri/Blonia/Hermes/I&I/Isis/Andromeda/Scheat/etc etc
-Carat! Which I'm very happy about.

Would have liked a Durga for a D.Athena team but I can do something with Reincarnated Hades (that ATK, two prongs), Haku, Persephone, Hinomitsuha (if I get her), Reincarnated Loki (two SBR, two prongs, high ATK), Panda, Grida, Zaerog... I have options.

Bladelaw

Speculation that we're getting the first Guerilla Radar dungeon tomorrow.

I'm looking into solutions. There's apparently a cheese team for it but I haven't looked it up since I was told it requires extremely specific subs.

My current thought is using Noctis and going for a one shot on Zeus Dragon.
I can pair with my alt to confirm how well it works (if at all). I'm using Noctis for his Devil Killers. This makes the bonkers HP pool of Hermes and Artemis irrelevant. I'm looking to avoid Dragon/God killers on the team that faces Zeus since I can't field a whole team of them so managing damage would be more than I can count on.

Things I know I'll need:
25% gravity to bypass Hermes' resolve
at least 82k HP to survive Artemis' preemptive hit.
5 turn awoken bind clear or a long enough delay to stall it out.
The ability to hit just around 9 million damage per sub on the kill team.

Revo Hades brings a gravity
Noctis holds Grodin
On average I'm at 99k HP with my current pairings so that's covered
Minimum 16 SB required between both teams.

I need to play around with burst options and boards to figure out the magic number of orbs/combos to hit 9 million damage without hitting 10 million. (Ideally 8.4 mill per sub main attribute)

I'm thinking the kill team can be something like this:
Noctis (Grodin) (2sb)
Revo Hades (1sb)
D/B Okuni (2sb)
DK Cecil (1sb)
Grida (1sb)

Same number of TPA per sub, covers the gravity/awaken bind problem. Provides a healthy 7 skill boosts. Noctis' leader skill helps protect against skyfall too. It's not perfect but it's unlikely to really mess you up. Okuni is the flex slot. Grida is in case the Cecil board is trolly.

The other team is intended to kill artemis so you can load up on killers all you want here. Just make sure the team provides 9 SB and don't forget to pop Grodin.

Jagernaut

There is a Zeus dragon ALB team posted on the ALB discord channel.

**Template Teams:**
P1: ALB(Hathor)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Uuvo Beorc
P2: ALB(A. Sakuya)/Tengu(Raphael)/Dios/Dios/Grodin

**Guide:**
Fl1 - P1: 1c, P2: Tengu(Raphael), Dios, swipe, P1: ping
Fl2 - P2: Dios, Grodin, swipe
Fl3 - P1: Dios, Uuvo Beorc, ALB (A. Sakuya), ALB (Hathor), swipe

**Notes:**
1. Make sure you use the gravities on Zeusdra in that order!!!!
2. A. Sakuya can be any 20% gravity
3. Hathor can be any 25% gravity (you can use a 20% gravity but it might affect consistency if RNGesus blesses you with his presence)
4. Grodin can be Grodin Tamadra
5. All subs should be max lvl and have 99 atk plusses

Bladelaw

There is a Zeus dragon ALB team posted on the ALB discord channel.

Yeah I saw that. Sadly my alt is missing most of the B side.

I can run either side for some folks if it falls in a favorable time (IE I'm not at work) so folks can hop on the Ra Dragon train. But first I want to get it on my alt.

I'm hoping I can score one on my alt so I can self coop Ra Dragon. I managed Machine Zeus with some luck so I imagine this is doable too. I might be able to get away with 2 shotting him but it adds a fair amount of risk.

Jagernaut

I can run side A (or B, not fully plussed but not needed) for the stone but I already have a Zeus dragon so it's not necessary. What I really need is Hera dragon for Yomidra but to run it with ALB I need Fujin or her skillup material.

Without that I'll have to put together a Reincarnated Hades team.

Bladelaw

I can run side A (or B, not fully plussed but not needed) for the stone but I already have a Zeus dragon so it's not necessary. What I really need is Hera dragon for Yomidra but to run it with ALB I need Fujin or her skillup material.

Without that I'll have to put together a Reincarnated Hades team.

I can pair with Revo Hades. I have 3 DK Cecils for more dark resist too. Looking at Hera Dragon's dungeon is scary.

If you go for Revo Hades it looks like you need the following:
10 turn bind clear (basically shower of healing)
a way to get 8 combos. From there you can double hades then 8 combo to kill her but if she puts up her damage shield it's going to be a long ass fight.

Really Hera dragon's the easy part of the fight if you make it to her with revo hades.
Even her biggest hit can't reasonably kill you if there's hearts available.

Jagernaut

I can pair with Revo Hades. I have 3 DK Cecils for more dark resist too. Looking at Hera Dragon's dungeon is scary.

If you go for Revo Hades it looks like you need the following:
10 turn bind clear (basically shower of healing)
a way to get 8 combos. From there you can double hades then 8 combo to kill her but if she puts up her damage shield it's going to be a long ass fight.

Really Hera dragon's the easy part of the fight if you make it to her with revo hades.
Even her biggest hit can't reasonably kill you if there's hearts available.

I have Ana Ceres who has 12 turn shower of healing. If there are enough sb I could put her on my hyper D Meta.

Aesnath

Jeez, godfests can be kinda disappointing

1. Alfecca (blue cyberbeast, crap)
2. Zuoh (#3, pretty lame)
3. Sun quan (nice!)
4. Green Odin (#2, Ok-ish)
5. Light ninja (odd...)
6. Sumire (#2, Ok)
7. Blue cyber dragon (like #4, but I sold the other three, keeping this in case of Meri needs)
8. Satsuki (#3, Ok-ish)
9. Lu Bu (#2, not sure what to do with the first one)
10. Blue Norse Twins (Ok, I guess)
11. Sun Quan (#2, Ok-ish)

So, like I was really hoping for nearly any Indian 2, but didn't even see that pantheon. Water gala is in an odd place. I kind want a blue dragon swordsman, but no luck.

Wanted Orochi/Isis from the gala tides or Sumire from GFEs.

Ending getting Blue Odin, Sarasvati, Famiel (third), Fenrir (4th), Freyr, Sitri (1st and 2nd), Sharon (1st), Ronove, Sun Quan (1st!), Vishnu (3rd) and like 3 silvers.

Not too bad!

Got a solid inherit base for Meridionalis in Sharon. 2 very good skill inherit base in Saravasti and Blue Odin (Probably will inherit Scheat and Toshiro or 2x Toshiro on these). Also got my first blue delay in Sun Quan.

Even Sitri would make a good inherit base or skill inherit.

Maybe Meridonalis / Beach Eschmali / Andormeda / Saravasti / Blue Odin / Meridonalis for co-op. (My alt account managed to roll Meridonalis as well).

Meridonalis / Beach Eschmali / Andromeda / Rinoa / Sarasvati / Meridonalis for single player.

Bladelaw

I have or can get everything except Sakuya but not plussed in time for tomorrow :(

I hope these are recurring, even if once or twice a month.

They'll come back. Also star den is tomorrow, just saying...

------------

I'm looking at the cheese team for Zeus Dragon. I need to swap my Grodin to the new evo, that extra skill boost is huge for button teams.

Do more folks that want to run the dungeon need an ALB partner with a Sakuya or Hades? It's tedious swapping inherits every round so I'd rather focus.

I guess I could make a second ALB for button nonsense but I'm using normal LB inherits for Mathena stuff and I don't have the woodpys to burn.

@Jager sounds good. I'm still worried about Ceres in there. I think the best way around her is "kill" her with an 8 combo hit, she heals to 50%, double Hades, then another 8 combo hit should kill her. A tri-color board change should provide enough orbs to get the job done but we'll need to sprinkle a TPA or two in there. If we drop her <30% but >1% her 500k damage shield will wreck our day. The second 8 combo shouldn't be too bad since we'll have 5 extra seconds (thanks Hades) but the first is kind of a crap shoot unless we stack the team with TE. I can bring Noctis for the +1 and instant TPA.

Player 1 clears verche's bind then kills (triggering his dark absorb is pretty much gg)
Player 2 pops some kind of enhance (awoken Yomi maybe?) and any board changing stuff needed to get the "kill" and 8 combo.
Ceres Heals to 50%
Player 1 uses both Hades' to drop Ceres to ~28% HP and gets an 8 combo board and kills
Hera Dragon spawns
-both players poke her till she's dead. With 2 Cecils on my team her biggest hit will be ~15k damage so we have all the time in the world as long as hearts spawn.

Possible template:
P1
Revo Hades
<Damage enhance> (to kill Verche and Ceres dead)
Dmeta (AnaCeres)
<Board Change>
<Board Fixer> (ex: Haku + Aketchi, Lumiel + Pandora, etc)

P2
Revo Hades
Cecil
Cecil
Tengu (Awoken Yomi)
Noctis

This will give me plenty of extra time to make the 8 combo board on Ceres. The Cecil's double as heart makers during Hera Dragon. Tengu's skill boosts should get AnaCeres up by turn 1 if you can find 4 more skill boosts or you can find 7 to let me run Awoken Yomi straight up.

Selner

So, I played this game several ago, and tried to play again a few months ago. I was able to reactivate that account, but I just couldn't get into the game.

Today, on a lark I decided to start over.

My first pull was a 6* Fenrir, God's enemy or something. That looks like a keeper?

W-00

I gathered up enough stones to make another roll on each account. I got Kagutsuchi on my main and Dantalion on my alt.

I should have left it there. But I decided to buy a 30-pack for my alt, since it really wanted Sarasvati. Sadalemelik (dupe), Sea Serpen (ugh), Phact, Antares (dupe), Sylph, Fuma Kotaro, and Murakumo Takeda.

At least that was just some change I'd put into Amazon gift cards...

My first pull was a 6* Fenrir, God's enemy or something. That looks like a keeper?

No. Fenrir requires a very particular set of subs, and is not a good starter. Given what is in the REM today, I recommend rerolling until you get one of Krishna, Sarasvati, Cao Cao, Da Qiao and Xa Qiao, Liu Bei, or Lu Bu.

Selner

No. Fenrir requires a very particular set of subs, and is not a good starter. Given what is in the REM today, I recommend rerolling until you get one of Krishna, Sarasvati, Cao Cao, Da Qiao and Xa Qiao, Liu Bei, or Lu Bu.

Well, I went ahead and did the first couple dungeons, and with my second pull I got 5* Krishna :) .

Considering buying some stones so I can pull again before the godfest ends.

Well, I went ahead and did the first couple dungeons, and with my second pull I got 5* Krishna :) .

Considering buying some stones so I can pull again before the godfest ends.

Godfests are twice a month, although this is a pretty good one, so don't feel like you need to buy stones. You should be able to hoard a lot of stones before the next one, clearing stuff with Krishna.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
On Fenrir: in my ideal world the next Fenrir evolution will have two guard break awakenings, a combo damage awakening, and an extra finger for good measure.

I can dream, at least.

Speaking of broken dreams, both my courtesy rolls for this godfest were dragon swordsmen.

Selner

Godfests are twice a month, although this is a pretty good one, so don't feel like you need to buy stones. You should be able to hoard a lot of stones before the next one, clearing stuff with Krishna.

Oh? They are that often now? It was twice a year last I checked. If they are that often, then I'll hold back. My wallet thanks you for the heads up!

W-00

Oh? They are that often now? It was twice a year last I checked. If they are that often, then I'll hold back. My wallet thanks you for the heads up!

I believe you're thinking of the Player's Choice Godfests, in which players vote for which cards they want to be featured. Those are only twice a year, but this isn't one of those. This is a normal Godfest featuring regular pantheons (although the featured pantheons are both quite good this time).

Congrats on rolling a Krishna, by the way. He's arguably the best of the pantheon cards being featured right now (the other contender being Liu Bei, who is mostly used for multiplayer).

Selner

I believe you're thinking of the Player's Choice Godfests, in which players vote for which cards they want to be featured. Those are only twice a year, but this isn't one of those. This is a normal Godfest featuring regular pantheons (although the featured pantheons are both quite good this time).

Congrats on rolling a Krishna, by the way. He's arguably the best of the pantheon cards being featured right now (the other contender being Liu Bei, who is mostly used for multiplayer).

Oh, OK. When I played before I didn't know a whole lot about the schedule. Thanks for the info.

Glad to hear I got a nice pull. I did a lot of rerolling last time. Not as much as some, but a bunch. I settled for a not so good card then.

b33r

Once you are able to awaken Krishna and get some decent fire subs, he can clear almost everything. I've been playing for almost two years and never pulled him heh.

I did do a yolo roll and got a silver...

Jagernaut

They'll come back. Also star den is tomorrow, just saying...

------------

I'm looking at the cheese team for Zeus Dragon. I need to swap my Grodin to the new evo, that extra skill boost is huge for button teams.

Do more folks that want to run the dungeon need an ALB partner with a Sakuya or Hades? It's tedious swapping inherits every round so I'd rather focus.

I guess I could make a second ALB for button nonsense but I'm using normal LB inherits for Mathena stuff and I don't have the woodpys to burn.

@Jager sounds good. I'm still worried about Ceres in there. I think the best way around her is "kill" her with an 8 combo hit, she heals to 50%, double Hades, then another 8 combo hit should kill her. A tri-color board change should provide enough orbs to get the job done but we'll need to sprinkle a TPA or two in there. If we drop her <30% but >1% her 500k damage shield will wreck our day. The second 8 combo shouldn't be too bad since we'll have 5 extra seconds (thanks Hades) but the first is kind of a crap shoot unless we stack the team with TE. I can bring Noctis for the +1 and instant TPA.

Player 1 clears verche's bind then kills (triggering his dark absorb is pretty much gg)
Player 2 pops some kind of enhance (awoken Yomi maybe?) and any board changing stuff needed to get the "kill" and 8 combo.
Ceres Heals to 50%
Player 1 uses both Hades' to drop Ceres to ~28% HP and gets an 8 combo board and kills
Hera Dragon spawns
-both players poke her till she's dead. With 2 Cecils on my team her biggest hit will be ~15k damage so we have all the time in the world as long as hearts spawn.

Possible template:
P1
Revo Hades
<Damage enhance> (to kill Verche and Ceres dead)
Dmeta (AnaCeres)
<Board Change>
<Board Fixer> (ex: Haku + Aketchi, Lumiel + Pandora, etc)

P2
Revo Hades
Cecil
Cecil
Tengu (Awoken Yomi)
Noctis

This will give me plenty of extra time to make the 8 combo board on Ceres. The Cecil's double as heart makers during Hera Dragon. Tengu's skill boosts should get AnaCeres up by turn 1 if you can find 4 more skill boosts or you can find 7 to let me run Awoken Yomi straight up.

I've been thinking about this. I would bring :

Revo Hades - 1 sb
Awoken Lucifer (regular Haku inherit) - 3 sb and God Killer
Akechi (Haku board fixer) - 2 sb
D Meta (Ana Ceres) - 3 sb, unbindable
- last spot, how about D/W Old Castle Sonia - 2 sb, 2 turn haste, and bicolor board for Verche kill

That's 11 sb + 2 turns haste = 13 effective sb.

Bladelaw

I've been thinking about this. I would bring :

Revo Hades - 1 sb
Awoken Lucifer (regular Haku inherit) - 3 sb and God Killer
Akechi (Haku board fixer) - 2 sb
D Meta (Ana Ceres) - 3 sb, unbindable
- last spot, how about D/W Old Castle Sonia - 2 sb, 2 turn haste, and bicolor board for Verche kill

That's 11 sb + 2 turns haste = 13 effective sb.

Yeah I could see that working. We'll give it a run when it comes around

Top Bottom