• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Ourobolus

Banned
I may know some things.

God, i have to try to trust you again?

sigh

fine, lay it on me

That wouldn't make any sense though. We cured Fat the previous Day Phase before he 'evolved' so unless Level 1 and Level 2 can infect and only Level 2 can kill, it means it was blocked.
No, I mean we couldn't lynch anyone on D1, probably to counter the fact that scum couldn't kill on N1 - the original one started as Lv 1

Sawneeks

Banned
I'm assuming you are town due to the cure, but c'mon, lynching Kark yesterday was not a great option

(in hindsight, I guess...did not expect to lose 4 people in one damn night)

Eh, I disagree. He was never going to be NKed and there was too much around him without knowing for certain. I need to go back and re-read Day 1 now with knowing his alignment ( and that of the other 3 )

hindsight is blah blah blah blah etc. etc.

I may know some things.

Don't hold out on us Doctor. Give us the scoop.

Kawl_USC

I'm assuming you are town due to the cure, but c'mon, lynching Kark yesterday was not a great option

(in hindsight, I guess...did not expect to lose 4 people in one damn night)
I see it as similar to ccs in Zelda. You can argue that it was clear he was town, but there was way too much uncertainty in karks position to let him stick around. I posit that is even more the case with the accelerated clock we are now on as our player count plummets.

Ourobolus

Banned
I was after him after he used the term "vaccines" as the cure. How could I expect that he could have guessed that?

Because "vaccine" is a totally apt term to use in this scenario. I mean, it doesn't work as a vaccine would, but I get what the mod was going for

I'm not actually mad at you per se - Kark wasn't doing us any favors so it's probably good he's gone, I just think we should have explored elsewhere

Ourobolus

Banned
Just so that we can keep track of who's left:

1. [m] Verelios
2. [m] acohrs
5. [m] 11037
6. [m] Kalor
7. [m] franconp
8. [m] Ourobolus
10. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [f] Swamped
14. [m] Kawl_USC
15. [m] Burbeting
16. [m] exmachina64
17. [m] gryvan
18. [f] melonrabbit
19. [m] Fat4all

Sawneeks

Banned
Just so that we can keep track of who's left:

1. [m] Verelios
2. [m] acohrs
5. [m] 11037
6. [m] Kalor
7. [m] franconp
8. [m] Ourobolus
10. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [f] Swamped
14. [m] Kawl_USC
15. [m] Burbeting
16. [m] exmachina64
17. [m] gryvan
18. [f] melonrabbit
19. [m] Fat4all

Guess I'm not playing then? ;__________;

Burbeting

Banned
Right, it's time to do something extremely stupid, or extremely wise. Depends on you players.

I am infected with Level 1 Araxia. I wish to be cured by a vaccine.

When I was infected, I was given a role PM that is identical to how Fat4All described his role PM. However, I was also told via updated history, who infected me.

So if I am cured, I will tell who infected me. I give town something, town gives something me back. If I'm not cured... well why would I tell you?

I'm also quite sure I have more info about the mechanics due to some things. But again, I wish to be cured before I will tell anything further.

Sawneeks

Banned
I told you all yesterday, I wish I hadn't missed the turbo.

Because of that...

vote: acohrs

How did you know he was infected yesterday? Because he was, he got cured and then araxia went down...

It's because you are infected

No comments on our board game night? :c

Right, it's time to do something extremely stupid, or extremely wise. Depends on you players.

I am infected with Level 1 Araxia. I wish to be cured by a vaccine.

When I was infected, I was given a role PM that is identical to how Fat4All described his role PM. However, I was also told via updated history, who infected me.

So if I am cured, I will tell who infected me. I give town something, town gives something me back. If I'm not cured... well why would I tell you?

I'm also quite sure I have more info about the mechanics due to some things. But again, I wish to be cured before I will tell anything further.

I mean, or we could just lynch you.

But it is up to Fran, although you knowing who infected you sounds incredibly broken.

franconp

No comments on our board game night? :c

I mean, or we could just lynch you.

But it is up to Fran, although you knowing who infected you sounds incredibly broken.

I'm not feeling to well about that. Fat4all didn't said anything about knowing who infected him.

Burbeting

Banned
It told you who infected you?

I didn't get told who infected me.

:/

Maybe a level 2 people get recognized?

That's odd.

I was told who infected me, but I didn't get scum chat access. The person who infected me was someone who was mentioned in my original role PM history (That person apparently got me my job). When I got infected, my history got updated that that person also infected me that night.

All right since you asked, Ouro. I’m the personal assistant to the director which gives me the ability to investigate employees. I can check up to three last night. Two came back okay but the third has me questioning some things.

Fat4all is not a Researcher.

Kark botched quite a few things but seemed he wasn’t far off on one thing.

Why the lies?

VOTE: Fat4all

Ourobolus

Banned
Guess I'm not playing then? ;__________;

Oh, whoops. I copied Dusk's OP and edited it, but he had you in a separate spot above the list. My bad.

Also, I went back through Faddy's posts yesterday, and if he got any information through his PROBE, he certainly didn't make it known.

Fat4all

Banned
I was told who infected me, but I didn't get scum chat access. The person who infected me was someone who was mentioned in my original role PM history (That person apparently got me my job). When I got infected, my history got updated that that person also infected me that night.

That's nuts.

What if who we infect as infected isn't random, but people we know/work alongside?

At least, as long as those people are still around in the game.

Sawneeks

Banned

All right since you asked, Ouro. I’m the personal assistant to the director which gives me the ability to investigate employees. I can check up to three last night. Two came back okay but the third has me questioning some things.

Why the lies?

Well this just got interesting.

franconp

Why the lies?

Fat4all never was a Researcher. He is an assistant, my assistant. We even said so day 2 so I don't know what's your plan here.

Ourobolus

Banned

So Burb says he was infected, but knows who infected him.
Melon claims that Fat is lying about his name - "President's Wife"

I...uh...

let's do this first. Fran - heal Burb. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you being able to heal Burb would help with whatever is going on with fat/melon. Maybe.

Fat4all

Banned
My theory about the meter is;

1-2 infected - One
3-4 infected - Two
5-6 infected - Three

And so on, with 19-20 being level Ten of the meter.

Verelios

Why the lies?

No, I'm not.

I can reveal the other checks I had last night to confirm.
Well, damn, load us up copper

Fat4all

Banned
Melon is a mole.

I'm the investigator.

Also, Melon is the President's Wife, just so you know.

Makes sense that Melon would be the Mole, considering they are part of our chat.

Top Bottom