• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Audiophile

I don't get how so many people keep breaking bones. I feel like every other month someone is in a cast, young, old and inbetween; because they slipped and fell or something pathetic. I think I've signed more casts than I have pieces of paper. Heck in school, it was every other week that someone broke or splintered something. Meanwhile I'd launch myself down our stairs in one go, come off my bike every five minutes and leap off the top of small buildings. Are y'all made of paper mache?

Last edited:
I don't get how so many people keep breaking bones. I feel like every other month someone is in a cast, young, old and inbetween; because they slipped and fell or something pathetic. I think I've signed more casts than I have pieces of paper. Heck in school, it was every other week that someone broke or splintered something. Meanwhile I'd launch myself down our stairs in one go, come off my bike every five minutes and leap off the top of small buildings. Are y'all made of paper mache?
I feel you. I've had a ton of falls or awkward landings and things, including from a roof in which I wasn't trying to get off of, and never have once broken a bone. But I've known so many and it seemed very, very common when I was younger.

Audiophile

I feel you. I've had a ton of falls or awkward landings and things, including from a roof in which I wasn't trying to get off of, and never have once broken a bone. But I've known so many and it seemed very, very common when I was younger.
I wonder if it's a case of learning to fall over really well. Like mountain bikers who come off all the time and learn how to do it without hurting themselves too much. Cover the important parts, stay calm and be somewhat limp.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

I played summer league and JR varsity basketball, and ended up breaking nearly all of my fingers and toes. Some of us (me) are just stupid and /or unlucky I guess.

22:22:22

Banned
I played summer league and JR varsity basketball, and ended up breaking nearly all of my fingers and toes. Some of us (me) are just stupid and /or unlucky I guess.

I wonder if it's a case of learning to fall over really well. Like mountain bikers who come off all the time and learn how to do it without hurting themselves too much. Cover the important parts, stay calm and be somewhat limp.

#JUSTBLEED 🤣

Last edited:

Banned
I'm very VERY happy and content I cut the cable 14 years ago and don't watch the news or have social media expect GAF.

BLESS ME.

Just imagining living and believing in pre decided clown world makes me sick to my stomach. It's sad but understandable to see all these NPC's interacting and dealing with these supposedly random events bombarded on them.

Fuck those that cause innocent people dying.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'm very VERY happy and content I cut the cable 14 years ago and don't watch the news or have social media expect GAF.
My man, I did the same. Used to be on Twitter arguing with randos about political and societal topics, and for what? For fucking nothing.

Decided to leave all social media, don't even watch or read any news. And I've been much happier ever since.

Lunarorbit

Caitlin clark so popular that yesterday's attendance record of 17,000 people was 6000 more than previous. Had to play at the Hawks arena.

But let's leave her off the Olympic team. I'll say it til I'm blue in the face but Brittany griner should have been disqualified from the team after that vape pen incident.

chromhound

Rip :( thank you for the memories
3fC1ub5.jpeg

Last edited:

Banned
I think Tesla was a puppet for a lot of those "inventions"

Not sure, yeah this is bait

Fuck it

A lot of polymath's were most likely created to take credit for an immense amount of perfect old world remnants. They had to make incredible beyond current tech statues and or paintings, mindblowing architectural feats on a day to day while being mid 20's. When you take a deep dive it's no wonder "they" had to make up those guys otherwise It wouldn't make sense.

Regarding Tesla. I'm of the side that, even if he existed he'd was mere reverse engineering old world knowledge. Seeing he knew about the eather.

Lol love this shit

Excuse my English

Last edited:

Banned

Erased his ass from our a academic narrative lmao. Nope doesn't fit. Let's fuck you over and forget.

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Apologies excepted kanjobazooie kanjobazooie . I slept it off for a bit my meds are kicking in late today (all 23 of them):messenger_neutral:. Mods if we can clean up my post or undelete if pertinent to thread topic. Context of my initial post was that I had a conversation with an A.I just a bit ago today (Microsoft Copilot). I was surprised at it's response(s) and felt I would share the context here. Yes, the post seemed like a wall of text I realize that now. I just believed something important was being relayed by the A.I. Or maybe not, smh. Carry on

Mitsurux

Saw (for the first time) a Tesla Cybertruck out in the wild. Look really different in person, much bigger, appears to sit kind of odd, looks really crazy. Wish I would have snapped a pic. (but it was on the opposite side of the road)

Lunarorbit

I love that the Lakers are a poverty franchise again. Taking bronny james at 55 just to kowtow to LeBron is pathetic. It's a neat story but he averaged 4 points at usc. He's a shitty prospect and a waste of a pick based on actual skills

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I had a really weird work dream. I was in a meeting with a bunch of dudes I do not know. But were discussing things related to my work. At the very end of the dream one of the guys hit me the F bomb out of nowhere.

LostDonkey

Colleague was leaving after 4 years. Always got on with them, we weren't friends outside of work or anything but I didn't get an invite to the leaving party. In fact I didn't even get told about it and only found out on the day they were actually leaving by overhearing other people talking about it.

Then another colleague asked me if I wanted to "chip in" to the leaving present.

Jsisto

What if god is real and manifests itself in different forms with different messages to every major culture in order to divide us. This seems like the logical escalation of the Tower of Babel story and fully lines up with the shenanigans of Old Testament God. We are living in a real world JRPG and we all know what must be done in most of those stories. 😂

Last edited:

LostDonkey

I got them back.

Agreed to work a weekend shift and didn't turn in. Now they're mad because I didn't let them know my plans.

Funny that isn't it.

badblue

Gold Member
A few ago I found a Tomato scented candle in a ceramic tomato container. I had to buy it.

Yesterday I was at the same store and found an Eggplant scented candle in an Eggplant shaped container. I regret not buying it.

Top Bottom