• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What do you mean, "back" ?

Hops, weren't you aware of the slave company Mars Family that has facilities on Mars where millions of slaves are creating the very same Mars bars we so dearly love.

There's a variety of underground bases where the first generation of slaves via ancient portals arrived on Mars. Mostly to build those facilities.

Their offspring etc are the one's fabricated this non food.

5 rivers? Come one.

C h o c o l a t e

Kw5Mi9W.jpg

MARS is an anagram for MSRA IE: Manufacturing Applications Slave Research

DON'T YOU SEEE HOPS

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
thought it might be my wisdom tooth acting up but its right in my fucking ear. i know i said my mouth is sore but it's not coming from my gums and the pain isn't as bad as it is in my ear.

i'm putting it down to wearing my airpods for too long over the weekend lol. i know it's silly but i feel less anxious having them in and putting transparency mode on with nothing playing. for one, i can actually hear better with them in and i guess there is something about wearing earphones that calms my nerves. maybe people think i'm listening to music (which i can't do in busy areas) and can't hear them but really i can hear everything. also it lets people know to not talk to me lol so i escape into my own little bubble. compared to my old earphones these are a lot more comfortable so i forget i'm wearing them.

if it doesn't clear up i'll have to see a doctor and get antibiotics. i'm not putting up with anymore infections.

You do you. And perhaps you're right..but those symptoms you're describing don't stem from airpods imho ie: what the fuck do i know.

Sleep on it. If it's the same or worse... I know what I'd do.

Hope you have some painkillers.

You do you. And perhaps you're right..but those symptoms you're describing don't stem from airpods imho ie: what the fuck do i know.

Sleep on it. If it's the same or worse... I know what I'd do.

Hope you have some painkillers.
it's improved a bit today. my ear is only a little sore and i can eat/drink but now the pain is on the top left of my head. the skin is super sensitive.... the lightest touch and it hurts. can't feel any lumps or that so it's just the skin. even if i don't touch it then i get a 8 or 9/10 shooting pain but it only lasts a second.

took some painkillers this morning and have felt doped up. i'll see how it goes once it wears off.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Trey Lance just got traded to the Cowboys. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Perhaps he will make for a decent backup quarterback or used as trade bait at a later time.

my cat always keeps fucking about with the cables on my PC and it gives me the fucking fear lol.

the display starts flickering and i think shit my GPU is dying! nope... display port is loose. my external drive starts getting I/O errors so i think it's dying (i've had it for about 8 years) but nope! the power adapter isn't all the way in.

she keeps playing with the cables and it's disconnecting things :messenger_tears_of_joy: she's lucky she's so cute and i can't be mad at her.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
my cat always keeps fucking about with the cables on my PC and it gives me the fucking fear lol.

the display starts flickering and i think shit my GPU is dying! nope... display port is loose. my external drive starts getting I/O errors so i think it's dying (i've had it for about 8 years) but nope! the power adapter isn't all the way in.

she keeps playing with the cables and it's disconnecting things :messenger_tears_of_joy: she's lucky she's so cute and i can't be mad at her.
Set boundaries. When it's your cat's turn to play unplug the cables on her.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
If I was a multibillionaire I'd love to create an ISP "for the people" with extremely low rates, good speeds, no download caps, good/helpful customer service, etc... and really put the squeeze on the existing options. Plus give internet access to more people. I feel like there's a real opportunity there, rather than everyone just caring about making as much money as they can.

badblue

As much as I like you no way I'm going through all those episodes.
I do admire your determination & despair.

I managed to track it down.

Nora Clavicle, a women's rights activist, uses her influence to have Commissioner Gordon, Chief O'Hara, and the whole police force fired and replaced with women. She cuts ties with Batman and Robin, then launches her plan to blow up Gotham City with explosive-packed mice and collect on the insurance. The Terrific Trio look for a way to neutralize her mechanical hordes before it's too late.

GeekyDad

Holy shit, I just ate McDonald's. Wtf was that!?

It's been years since I've been there, but that's not the flavor I remember...AT ALL! I ordered two cheese burgers, no ketchup or pickles (like I used to). I wanna fuckin' gargle with bleach now. It was some kinda funky, chemical taste, like an air freshener or something. Can't really pinpoint it, as I've never really smelled or tasted anything quite like that. Yuck!

West Texas CEO

Holy shit, I just ate McDonald's. Wtf was that!?

It's been years since I've been there, but that's not the flavor I remember...AT ALL! I ordered two cheese burgers, no ketchup or pickles (like I used to). I wanna fuckin' gargle with bleach now. It was some kinda funky, chemical taste, like an air freshener or something. Can't really pinpoint it, as I've never really smelled or tasted anything quite like that. Yuck!
I had the same experience recently when I ordered their Mc nuggets.

I couldn't finish a 10 piece, the taste was so bad. Not even the dipping sauce could mask it.

That air freshener analogy is right on point.

Last edited:

badblue

After a few years of never really leaving the house and always going commando, I find boxer-brief's too... constricting.

I've sampled some boxers and I'm really enjoying the freedom. I enjoy it and wish I did this sooner.

I guess my question is how can I capitalize on the trend of selling my used under-ware to perverts while not being a hot girl.

West Texas CEO

I need to make money not waste it.

also, You'd probably take them if I left it in the lunch room fridge so I don't know how much I trust you.
Raise the price, then.

And I wouldn't touch your draws with a 10 mile pole.
In fact, I'm about to vomit...

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

Time to pivot.

I think I'm going to make a fortune by making lunch bags.
The only way you'll make a fortune selling lunch bags is to tape your underwear on them.

That'll deter any would-be thief.
Shit, it'll deter anyone within a 50-mile radius.

badblue

The only way you'll make a fortune selling lunch bags is to tape your underwear on them.

That'll deter any would-be thief.
Shit, it'll deter anyone within a 50-mile radius.

Tape?

I'll learn to sew and make lunch bags out of my old boxer-brief's.

No one germanhops
Sick Jim Carrey GIF
will try and steal someone's lunch from a used underwear lunch bag.

Top Bottom