• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

i'm fooling myself going on long walks, taking vitamins, and drinking water :messenger_tears_of_joy: but I am trying to get my fitness up a bit! I do a lot of walking normally but want to try do a bit more. and i've had this really bad stomach pain the last week almost so need to try eat healthier to see if it clears up. most of what i eat is potato lol so it's not like i've been eating loads of junk food recently or anything. it's so bad that i feel like i'm going to vomit at any time. if it doesn't clear up i'm going to need to go see a doctor because this is so unsual.

Last edited by a moderator:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Wish I could move to Silent Hill.
738703.jpg

i'm fooling myself going on long walks, taking vitamins, and drinking water :messenger_tears_of_joy: but I am trying to get my fitness up a bit! I do a lot of walking normally but want to try do a bit more. and i've had this really bad stomach pain the last week almost so need to try eat healthier to see if it clears up. most of what i eat is potato lol so it's not like i've been eating loads of junk food recently or anything. it's so bad that i feel like i'm going to vomit at any time. if it doesn't clear up i'm going to need to go see a doctor because this is so unsual.
No you're not mate. Walking is one of the best exercises to do daily. You need to eat fruits and vegetables IMO, break up that carb load and cleanse your system etc. Yes a doc to assist your health and general fitness is a good idea.

I don't know what the fucks happened but I think I became a Swiftie :messenger_tears_of_joy: I can't stop listening to Taylor Swift lol. When I was in New York in 2009 i remember seeing her recording a performance for the VMAs and I think she was promoting a single of her second album at the time. So that's when I first heard of her. I only knew the big hits from her but the last day or so I've been going through all the albums and holy shit I'm impressed. I know she is one of the biggest artists on the planet right now but I get it now. I might just be one of those people standing outside the stadium when she comes here :messenger_tears_of_joy: I'd love to go see her but yeah it seems really fucking difficult to get tickets.

My current favourites are Mean (Speak Now) and Paper Rings (Lover)

I'm sure it's no accident, but this makes me feel so comfortable.

j1zxGKJ.jpg
Firefox rules! It's my main browser. I'm on the ESR channel (115.1.0) so that it doesn't get fucked around with every month. The new ESR just dropped last month and I won't need to upgrade until next July-September.

I must admit however that on my phone I use Safari but I don't think it's bad. Also, in some situations I will also use Edge on my PC but it's very rare.

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Since I got a new laptop, I've only got around to reinstalling some of my programs and games from my old laptop. I'll get around to fully converting another day.

I decided since I'm running on a clean state, I'll try out MS Edge as my browser. Didnt download Chrome yet. I imported my Chrome bookmarks and most of the Chrome apps work too.

Got to say Edge is a little different, but really good!

GeekyDad

This (earth) is a disgusting fucking place.

The shit we allow to be put in and changed about the food we eat. I mean, you can't even go to the meat department and pick out fresh meat in hopes of cooking a fresh, healthy meal without first researching whether or not the animals used were cared for in a way that will produce healthy food, or whether or not the fucking harvested meat was injected with some weird filler shit made from wood and/or extracts from some type of sea life. My dumps shouldn't smell like my cleaning products.

This shit simply is NOT cool!

West Texas CEO

This (earth) is a disgusting fucking place.

The shit we allow to be put in and changed about the food we eat. I mean, you can't even go to the meat department and pick out fresh meat in hopes of cooking a fresh, healthy meal without first researching whether or not the animals used were cared for in a way that will produce healthy food, or whether or not the fucking harvested meat was injected with some weird filler shit made from wood and/or extracts from some type of sea life. My dumps shouldn't smell like my cleaning products.

This shit simply is NOT cool!
Try buying your groceries at farmers markets or Whole Foods.

If all else fails, start growing your own.

KrakenIPA

I have listened to a lot of hold music and I have had to hang up on 10 minutes of hold music. I am immune to time. When I wait and then ask for something, it will be done.

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
I'm at my boys peewee football practice and they have some dip shit mowing in circles around them. He has a bagger attached but this strikes me as stupid.

Thaedolus

Man can you imagine being the king and dying of chronic constipation? Like the people are wondering where be the king and they find you keeled over with a dark brown bloody goose egg half protruding out your asshole. Really makes ya think

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
this
Man can you imagine being the king and dying of chronic constipation? Like the people are wondering where be the king and they find you keeled over with a dark brown bloody goose egg half protruding out your asshole. Really makes ya think
this is why we should give assholes the ability to chew

I should buy a cucumber. Maybe a few. Or a lot. But not to eat! I know where ur dirty mind is going but it’s not for that. Apparently cats don’t like them. Right now I got a lemon guarding the hallway and think a cucumber could maybe do a better job.

GeekyDad

Dear food manufacturers:

Please stop putting cellulose and cellulose-based ingredients in my food and then paying the FDA to label it as non-toxic. Please show a modicum of self-respect and admit you're feeding me wood fiber, and that it will make the anus bleed when it comes out.

Sincerely,

My anus

West Texas CEO

Dear food manufacturers:

Please stop putting cellulose and cellulose-based ingredients in my food and then paying the FDA to label it as non-toxic. Please show a modicum of self-respect and admit you're feeding me wood fiber, and that it will make the anus bleed when it comes out.

Sincerely,

My anus
Yeah, I had to stop buying pre-packaged shredded cheese because of this.

Now, I get a fresh block and shred it myself. Totally worth the hassle.

Jsisto

Being able to masturbate is such a unique ability in the animal kingdom. I’m thankful every day that I can just jack off and feel great then be required to go through all the song and dance of attracting a female to get any sort by of sexual release. Am I right, fellas? Being a human rules.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Being able to masturbate is such a unique ability in the animal kingdom. I’m thankful every day that I can just jack off and feel great then be required to go through all the song and dance of attracting a female to get any sort by of sexual release. Am I right, fellas? Being a human rules.
stay-gold-ponyboy-the-outsiders.gif

Such a hassle

sxsw 2016 hard work GIF by SXSW
I hate grating cheese!

I had a processor machine thing where I could drop a block of cheese in and it’d grate it but fuck knows what I done with it. Am I fucking standing about using a cheese grater!

Dear food manufacturers:

Sincerely,

My anus
Plus that way you can add your own sawdust so you know it's fresh!
Rentahamster Rentahamster what are your thoughts on this? You like wood chips and sawdust right?

Lunarorbit

I don't know exactly what's going on with Michael oher but it sounds like bullshit. Dude made a ton of money from the nfl and now that he has a new book out he's looking to drum up support for it.

Sounds like he got a ton of support from this family and now thinks they are financially benefiting from him. They did but so did he. He turned down the royalty checks he was getting and was butthurt one of the family's sons got a check a few years ago.

NFL players burn through money especially after they retire.

Top Bottom