• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Do you know what really makes me so, so happy during my daily walk? what's really the bee's knees?

Dog corpses on the side of the fucking street. So amazing. Especially when no one at least takes the poor thing and gives it a proper burial, nope just fresh fucking roadkill with flies all over it..

Nothing like seeing mankind's complete and utter disregard for its "best friend", just placed there to ruin brighten up my day. So good.

I need a shower.

Damn son. I don't kno... No I do know I wouldn't be able to handle that mentally. JFC. Where do you live if I may ask?

Fucked my ankle. Hit it right on the fucking bone and it was one of those sore ones that you just want to cry lol. It's bleeding and swollen.

Also I'm still recovering from drinking last night. Today was rough and I can't stand the thought of a drink. I feel sick :(

I'll help you :) Fuckin' cunts.

Fucked my ankle. Hit it right on the fucking bone and it was one of those sore ones that you just want to cry lol. It's bleeding and swollen.

Also I'm still recovering from drinking last night. Today was rough and I can't stand the thought of a drink. I feel sick :(

You can still walk right?
My manly Scottish mate!
The cringe will wear off

Hell yeah.

Ofcourse I encountered the 100% Gymshark attire guy and his NPC friend again today. Even his socks had a Gymshark logo. Arrogant POS.

/rant

Damn son. I don't kno... No I do know I wouldn't be able to handle that mentally. JFC. Where do you live if I may ask?

You can still walk right?
My manly Scottish mate!
The cringe will wear off

Hell yeah.

Ofcourse I encountered the 100% Gymshark attire guy and his NPC friend again today. Even his socks had a Gymshark logo. Arrogant POS.

/rant
Don't worry, I can still dance!

35jZMhI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Georgia, around the suburbs.
more than anything its the complete disregard for the dog that gets me, no one seems to really pay it any mind or even care to get it off the street. it just sits there stinking up the place. unpleasant & foul especially since i love pets. its chilling to see an otherwise lively and exciting creature reduced to fly food, i dread seeing it

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Started evaporating my own milk (1%) at home because the canned stuff contains dipotassium phosphate, which I'd like to eliminate from my diet (I drink 2 cups of regular and 2 cups of decaf now each day, so I imagine that builds after a while).

I think this is gonna work. The taste is good (we use the Simple Truth milk from Kroger), and making it is easy. I need to perfect it, but not bad for a first batch. I'm diggin' this. Got a steel thermos my daughter gave me a couple of years ago I never used (and her feelings got hurt over that). I'm storing the milk in there, using a small funnel to pour it in from the pot. And then I got a couple of small glass creamers to serve it in. Handy dandy.

the humidity is fuckin insane the last few days. i feel sticky and disgusting. been showering 2-3 times a day and havin to leave my fan running. there was some thunder and heavy rain last night so it's not as bad now but this shit better fuck off.

My car is getting it's MOT so i'm sitting about waiting for them to call. Also checking the government website to see when they update it to say it's been completed. Hoping for a big bold green PASS and not a FAIL

I noticed last night that the engine coolant seems to have gone down. I hope it's not a leak :( My temp sensor hasn't gone up and no warning lights so we'll see. Need to keep an eye on it.

Also I am looking to buy a Switch Lite. I'm on eBay looking for one to buy. I'm sorting by "Opened - Never used" and it's pissing me off how most of them have photos where it clearly shows it has been used. Seen some "new" ones that have been used too. People are fucking stupid.

EDIT: my car failed :( cost is £250 yey.... so £195 in repairs as it's £55 just for the test.

Last edited by a moderator:

LostDonkey

My car is getting it's MOT so i'm sitting about waiting for them to call. Also checking the government website to see when they update it to say it's been completed. Hoping for a big bold green PASS and not a FAIL

I noticed last night that the engine coolant seems to have gone down. I hope it's not a leak :( My temp sensor hasn't gone up and no warning lights so we'll see. Need to keep an eye on it.

Also I am looking to buy a Switch Lite. I'm on eBay looking for one to buy. I'm sorting by "Opened - Never used" and it's pissing me off how most of them have photos where it clearly shows it has been used. Seen some "new" ones that have been used too. People are fucking stupid.

EDIT: my car failed :( cost is £250 yey.... so £195 in repairs as it's £55 just for the test.

Shitter. Mine just passed no advisories. I'm also looking at a switch, but the Oled one for my wife's birthday. But wondering if I should just wait for the switch 2 now.

Shitter. Mine just passed no advisories. I'm also looking at a switch, but the Oled one for my wife's birthday. But wondering if I should just wait for the switch 2 now.
I had the OLED but I find it too heavy and uncomfortable to hold. I sold it last week and used the money to buy a Lite.

I got a lite bundle for £180. The seller claims it’s new and unopened. I was looking at paying £200 for a new one on Amazon so seems like a good deal. It comes with TOTK and Just Dance. I already have a copy of TOTK so have sold that and got £27 after fees/postage. that brings the cost down to £153 so far. Once it arrives I’ll sell the Just Dance game. Not sure how much I’ll get for it but I don’t really care.

i did consider waiting for Switch 2 but it’s probably another year away and we still don’t know anything about it. I want to get back to playing TOTK.

LostDonkey

I had the OLED but I find it too heavy and uncomfortable to hold. I sold it last week and used the money to buy a Lite.

I got a lite bundle for £180. The seller claims it’s new and unopened. I was looking at paying £200 for a new one on Amazon so seems like a good deal. It comes with TOTK and Just Dance. I already have a copy of TOTK so have sold that and got £27 after fees/postage. that brings the cost down to £153 so far. Once it arrives I’ll sell the Just Dance game. Not sure how much I’ll get for it but I don’t really care.

i did consider waiting for Switch 2 but it’s probably another year away and we still don’t know anything about it. I want to get back to playing TOTK.

Yeah I may just go for the lite too tbh. She's probably never going to connect it to the TV and I'm not really interested in the switch. I think she will only really play Mario Oddesy. I don't know if it's any good though Mario games usually are.

i'm quite a quiet person. not shy but it takes me time to warm up to people and feel comfortable around them. i'm happy to sit in silence it doesn't make me uncomfortable.

buuut the last week or so i've been really fucking pissed off and stressed. had some outbursts and kinda feeling confident about speaking out. getting really pissed off with a lot of shit and i've had enough. maybe i should be that kind of person now. on one hand i have always wanted to be no fucks given kind of person but it feels wrong to me. i hate upsetting or offending anyone. but i guess i've had enough.

I can't get interested in doing anything. Have hardly played any games and I'm struggling to get into books. I was reading a book and I couldn't keep track of it. I got about half way through and gave up. Started another book and had no idea WTF was happening so quit about 70 chapters (out of 115) in.

As for games I have Baldur's Gate, Starfield, Armored Core, Tears of the Kingdom and a bunch of others but it's such an effort to load them up. When I do play it's only for maybe half an hour before I have to stop. Maybe it's time for me to admit that I don't like playing games anymore? :( I really do want to play them though. I tried focusing on just one game at a time but it takes me forever to finish a game and then all these games come out and I've got a backlog again. So now it feels too daunting to finish those games because I know it'll take hundreds of hours. There are more games coming out I want to play. At the weekend I always say I'm going to get up early and just play all day but I always go do something else.

sedg87

Also, I fixed my Series S today. I bought it at release and it lasted a few months before it'd overheat and switch off. I opened it up and to my surprise and horror...there were bits of cat litter everywhere. My cat must have been attracted to the heat and had been sitting on it the little bast...errr cutie.

got hold of an old video camera that was being thrown out. it's about 14 years old and only does something like 720x576. i don't think it's been used in about 10 years but the battery is still holding a charge. i love old technology. i had an old video camera from ~2000 but it stopped working so i've been wanting another one. this one has a built in 60GB HD so it's much easier to transfer videos to PC. my old one was a tape so i'd have to hook it up and convert it to digital if i wanted to store it on my PC.

this is what the video looked like on my old one after converting it. going through my old videos i found me recording some gaming stuff you all might like:

8989vwG.jpg

venYEke.jpg

36Tl22q.jpg

53zEMId.jpg

ABrLKiz.jpg

RbHDFU7.jpg

i'm probably just going to take videos of my cats on the "new" one lol. i like the look of old video cameras and there is something nostalgic about them. i like the idea of shooting video on old hardware even though my phone has a million times better quality.

haven't tested out the photos on it yet but i have been thinking about getting an old camera. i'd really like to get an old film camera but it seems too much hassle to get the photos developed.

Top Bottom