• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

LostDonkey

Then try to think the other way around. If the moon would not rotate on itself while orbiting around the earth you could see it from all the other sides. I think it's easier to understand this way.
It's not. I can't get past the rod connected to the moon. It's not allowing the moon to rotate, yet from our perspective and the way it moves through space it still appears to because of the circular orbit.

It's alright. It will always baffle me no matter how much it's explained and in front of me, I can't get past the rigid connection hypothesis not allowing the moon to spin as it orbits.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I can't get past the rod connected to the moon. It's not allowing the moon to rotate, yet from our perspective and the way it moves through space it still appears to because of the circular orbit.

It's alright. It will always baffle me no matter how much it's explained and in front of me, I can't get past the rigid connection hypothesis not allowing the moon to spin as it orbits.

You are the Lost Donkey afterall... :messenger_winking:

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
300px-Tidal_locking_of_the_Moon_with_the_Earth.gif

Krathoon

I always find it funny how certain stores will totally try to rip off their customers. Gog and Steam will try to do this sometimes by marking up video game prices.

Usually always, you can find a cheaper game key on the third party market. People will try to act like the keys are stolen, but they are usually totally legit.

It is just a free market.

They always try to act like it is seedy because the lose profit.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nah, I would still call that a character.

Nah it's a character build that becomes a set character if you wish so. Then again there's so much variety in stats and scaling when you're creating a certain build for your character.

I don't really care anyway.

Just (poorly) explaining a rather simple question.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
FWIW & FYI

Slices of apple with some peanut butter smeared on it is it's quite tasty my fellow GAF members.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

My local supermarket has now put glass doors on all the refrigerated food isles.

Now everyone has to touch the doors with their filthy fucking hands to get anything out. Handprints and fingerprints all over the doors.

Horrible.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Such BS Hops.

Please, old sport!

Kindly elaborate 🤔

Give as a glimpse in your mind.

bored waiting GIF
Think about it:

Landing Strip - She's very wild and free-spirited , much like aviator pilots

Bush - Means she's lazy

Bald - She's very extroverted and forward thinking