• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

badblue

I did not know until now that having the waste bin out in the kitchen is seen as low class. I have always hated when you’re at someone else’s place and you go through the dance of “where is it?”, “under the sink?”, “other drawer?”. Just make it apparent from the get go.

Low class is having an outdoor trash can in your kitchen.

s-l1200.webp

Lunarorbit

crap-elmo.gif

If Elmo poops, so does Oscar.

Oscar never leaves his can and the standard garbage can does not have enough room for a toilet.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by grown-ish
Isn't there a movie where he goes to his hometown? There's a town full of Oscars somewhere out there. Did he bring his can with him?

Is it a mobile home?

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I say: "I can't right now I'm busy right now with X"

They hear: "Sure, I'm not busy with work or anything this morning I can totally help you troubleshoot your wifi/internet issue over the phone."
When you tell them 'X' they think you're on the social media platform doing nothing.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
About seven hours into Assassin's Creed: Mirage, and now all I want to do is either buy a Series X to play the Enzio collection at 60 fps on my TV, or just buy AC2 on Steam to replay between my PC and Deck.

LostDonkey

How many Alts does RGR have?

I often read through the ban list just to see who has fallen and this guy has been trying now for months to get back on board. Can't knock the effort.

Man, I wish I knew how to do the blurry spoiler on here. Every time I see someone else's post with one, clicking on it is satisfying like wiping grime off your glasses, and I want to share that joy with others.

See, clicking on this wasn't as fun, was it?

GeekyDad

Sweater weather = Sweater meat

mcdonalds-im-lovin-it.gif
In a desperate bout of hunger, having been out all day, I asked my wife to pull through the drive-thru so we could get a couple of burgers. It had probably been over a decade since I'd had that...stuff.

I bit into the burger, and literally didn't recognize what I was tasting. It didn't taste like real food. I wasn't sure if it had been synthesized somehow, or what the hell it was. And to be fair, it might not have been the meat; it could have been the bun.

Short story long, I think I can wait another ten years before doing fast food again.

LostDonkey

In a desperate bout of hunger, having been out all day, I asked my wife to pull through the drive-thru so we could get a couple of burgers. It had probably been over a decade since I'd had that...stuff.

I bit into the burger, and literally didn't recognize what I was tasting. It didn't taste like real food. I wasn't sure if it had been synthesized somehow, or what the hell it was. And to be fair, it might not have been the meat; it could have been the bun.

Short story long, I think I can wait another ten years before doing fast food again.
You know I always find the best burgers are from those side of the road vans in truck stops and amusement parks etc.

You can watch it being cooked and get the smell from everything mmmmm

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Welcome back tommib tommib <3
Time to bust out this gem
I8bSWKK.jpg

Man, I wish I knew how to do the blurry spoiler on here. Every time I see someone else's post with one, clicking on it is satisfying like wiping grime off your glasses, and I want to share that joy with others.

See, clicking on this wasn't as fun, was it?
Use ispoiler instead of just spoiler.

Code:
[iSpoiler]
[/iSpolier]

Last edited:
Top Bottom