• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: UYA, Killzone, & ATV OF3 demos coming

I was at Gamestop for lunch today and they had a poster from Sony saying if you preorder these games, you'll get a demo. The store said both the R&C:UYA & Killzone demos were already supposed to have been there, but weren't and they didn't have a date for ATV.

I know we've talked about a couple of these demos before, but I hadn't heard anything about the posters before. What's interesting is that they are all scheduled for release on Nov 2, so hopefully they'll be in soon. I'd like to give Killzone single player a test run.

B'z-chan

Banned
I'll be getting mine in about a hour or so. I think its just a winter demo disc but i could be wrong. We got them in yesterday but i didnt preorder anything so i'll go preorder something.

Sorry if it's a little unclear. You'll get the demo for the game that you preorder, they just happened to have all 3 on the same poster. 3 seperate demos

Top Bottom