• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

Dawg

never heard of you

or you

leuhkiktmk96.gif

JaseMath

Never heard of him...though he is just a junior. He still has time to commit account suicide and become the next JBaird (or whatever his name was).

Sai-Kun, well he is Sai and he is my senior, 1/10. Poster below me, you should know me as the only one with the custom tag "Junior Member", and also I am the one.

Daripad! <3 :3 10/10

7 of /10.

I seent your face round here before. *spits* i seent e'rrybody though. you a good poster though, I like reading your stuff. I can't remember what topics though. but I like your avatar too. good piece of artwork.

me I don't give a damn 'bout none of y'all. I been here forever and a day and I seen most of you since you were tiny little junior members.

me I jump around mostly. i'm like one of those comic book characters that are always around but not popular enough to get their own series.

kswiston

7 of /10.

I seent your face round here before. *spits* i seent e'rrybody though. you a good poster though, I like reading your stuff. I can't remember what topics though. but I like your avatar too. good piece of artwork.

me I don't give a damn 'bout none of y'all. I been here forever and a day and I seen most of you since you were tiny little junior members.

me I jump around mostly. i'm like one of those comic book characters that are always around but not popular enough to get their own series.

6/10

You love Superman and Batman

Top Bottom