• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

PogiJones

Banned
0/10, sorry.

I know a lot more people from earlier in the thread, but these past couple pages of people have been unfamiliar to me.

6/10. Know the guy and the type of posts he makes.

6/10

Edit:

image.php
7/10

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
0/10

I think this is the first time i've seen you

8.5/10

I recognize the username and avatar! You've posted in threads I've made plus threads I post in. I ALSO remember when your avatar was just superman's normal head before it got Groot-ified XD

8.5/10

I recognize the username and avatar! You've posted in threads I've made plus threads I post in. I ALSO remember when your avatar was just superman's normal head before it got Groot-ified XD

0/10

Literally the first time I see you here, great Avvy btw.

Edit:

Hughesta I've never seen you neither.

daydream

Banned
0/10

Never seen you before, weird. You didn't change avatars recently, did you?

Edit: nm, I didn't visit any of the same threads as you, haha

maxcriden

BOOOOOoooo
took me a long time to shake the "omg hes a schill" moniker...I think my rampant posts about Tomba and Darksiders convinced people I probably just like certain games , and I grew up with Sony so, i like Sony games...go figure

Noooo! I just meant because of your awesome HLD thread! I meant it in a really great way. Promise! :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
7/10. You make a lot of news threads :)
9/10. FakeGAF January (from when it was still RealGAF). You knew someone who worked at GameStop who was my doppelganger. You posted a lot in those threads.

Top Bottom