• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

Zombine

Banned
10/10 - We are Diamond Dawgs.
leuhkiktmk96.gif

1/10 - This is the first time I've read one of your posts... Sorry! ^_^ Get hype for meeting new Gaffers!

Same! I live in the OT. I just skim gaming side for news.

TEJ

I'm very familiar with you. I think you pop into ComicGAF but I have yet to quote you.

I like nice people! 11/7

I do buy a lot of tradepaperbacks but I can't be arsed into following comics on a weekly or even monthly basis

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Definitely seen you around before on the gaming side of things, 5/10.

I expect I'll get a 0, I mostly stick to the gaming side of things and even then I don't post much.
0/10. Sorry bro.

I've realized how little of GAF I actually recognize. I mostly recognize the more prominent members, people from RealGAF January, my Naruto thread brothers, and people who post in JRPG threads.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
0/10. Sorry bro.

I realized how little of GAF I actually recognize. I mostly recognize the more prominent members, people from RealGAF January, my Naruto thread brothers, and people who post in JRPG threads.
I have no idea who you are

0/10

Bread

Banned
Hm I feel like I've seen him around but I can't remember where

Hey people you're supposed to edit in what you think about the person if you're too slow to post after them

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sol, I remember that you're my state neighbor.

Is that creepy?
Not at all. I remember more obscure things about people I've only talked to once or twice. It usually weirds them out a bit when I bring it up. And I remember this little factoid, too!

0/10

Never seen the AV before.
5/10, seen the name and avatar before, but can't associate anything with you beyond that.

I change my avatar like once a month at least. That seems to be a primary way to recognize people, so maybe I should stop doing that...

TEJ

Not at all. I remember more obscure things about people I've only talked to once or twice. It usually weirds them out a bit when I bring it up. And I remember this little factoid, too!

5/10, seen the name and avatar before, but can't associate anything with you beyond that.

I change my avatar like once a month at least. That seems to be a primary way to recognize people, so maybe I should stop doing that...

can't say I know you/10

TEJ

I have seen you in the Box office threads and some comic related threads.

5/10

EDIT: $800M for Guardians isn't going to happen

spoilers

I was kind of joking, but a guy can dream can he?

as for you a 4/10

you seem familiar

Top Bottom