• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Wow - so many people I have never seen post in this thread. Pretty crazy to think about seeing as I'm on here daily for hours on end browsing so many various threads...

Hmph, popularity contests. I'll bite.

I've seen your avatar before. 5/10

0/10 <-- Exactly my point. :(

Jarlaxle

Wow - so many people I have never seen post in this thread. Pretty crazy to think about seeing as I'm on here daily for hours on end browsing so many various threads...

I hear you. You feel like you know everyone just by being on here so much and then you come into a thread like this and I don't know anyone. lol

Anyways, I recognize your avatar. 3/10

Def recognize the name, but the avatar is new and not at all creepy. I'm a bit disappointed. 7/10

10/10 the legend :D

0/10 I don't recognise you but I love the name and avatar. That's a name to remember lol

never seen avatar or name (atleast i can't remember)

so 0/10

no hard feelings, junior speaking :p

Only peeps on this page I don't recognize off the bat.

If we've talked before I'm sorry I don't remember you. If we haven't I'm Thunder Monkey. I like videogames in general, no matter the platform. I like a wide range of TV shows from Banshee to Buffy to BSG and I try not to be mean. I'll occasionally send you a PM sharing info or ideas that I think could derail a thread. Or if I don't feel comfortable divulging whatever info to the masses.

I also loved the show Smallville and have seen X-Men Origins Wolverine too many times to count and have played Dragon Age 2 about eight times now. I say this to show the lower end of what I consider acceptable entertainment.

Have fun trying to win at GAF. I'm beginning to think it's impossible.

ivysaur12

Banned

If we've talked before I'm sorry I don't remember you. If we haven't I'm Thunder Monkey. I like videogames in general, no matter the platform. I like a wide range of TV shows from Banshee to Buffy to BSG and I try not to be mean. I'll occasionally send you a PM sharing info or ideas that I think could derail a thread. Or if I don't feel comfortable divulging whatever info to the masses.

I also loved the show Smallville and have seen X-Men Origins Wolverine too many times to count and have played Dragon Age 2 about eight times now. I say this to show the lower end of what I consider acceptable entertainment.

Sort of familiar? I recognize the avatar
and the tag

maxcriden

You're the person who posts that "I love cats" song every time I expect actual news about Nintendo.

I like you. 9/10.

Oh god, haha. I did it twice and stopped because one poster was getting really annoyed. I'm glad you somehow enjoyed it, though. I know I cackled with glee each time I did it.... >_>

(FWIW I for one really thought the classes they gave enemies for Yoshi's island were hilarious.)

daveo42

Banned

I def seen you around and I'm not that all surprised that you don't recognize me. I still consider myself new to GAF. Changing my avatar probably doesn't help in making me stand out.

I think I like your tag more than your avatar too.

Oh god, haha. I did it twice and stopped because one poster was getting really annoyed. I'm glad you somehow enjoyed it, though. I know I cackled with glee each time I did it.... >_>

(FWIW I for one really thought the classes they gave enemies for Yoshi's island were hilarious.)

Never sure what kind of thread I'm getting myself into when I see you are the one posting it/10

hughesta

Banned

Seen your avi around, 3/10

Kriken

10/10, always see you and your unique Nabbit avatars

Top Bottom