• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Coreda

I don't recognize the character. 6/10 for the clean look and the transparency, though

7.5/10. Pretty solid, and has a distinctly different vibe from your other avatars which I like.

Changed my own after going through some still captures from Star Wars. Always liked a particular shot from ESB, so I thought I'd make an avy for Halloween (considering Noh Face was made for Halloween). Styled in this avatar form though the original shot made Skywalker look like a zombie, so after some dramatic changes I ended up making a non-Halloween version in the style of ROTJ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I don't feel strongly about it. It's just some hair thing. 5/10. Maybe if I knew who it was? I dunno.

I'm trying to figure out if this is what I want to represent myself moving forward.

Well... Junior here. I think this is an obligatory thread for anyone new!

The avatar above. 8/10. I like it, especially because you are using an image with a transparent background.

Well... Junior here. I think this is an obligatory thread for anyone new!

The avatar above. 8/10. I like it, especially because you are using an image with a transparent background.

I've heard about Frank Zappa, i take it that's the guy on your picture... that being said, he doesn't look like a person that i would befriend so.

7/10

EDIT: Foxix Von's avatar is snazzy, i dig it.

8/10

Goddard

Cute dog.

7/10

lol, what reference? It's just a chick sticking her tongue out, no more, no less.

I suppose bright pink hair isn't everyone's cup of joe to be fair.

Oh. Usually when people have avatars that look as unique as that they are characters from a movie or TV show or something.

Also, no idea what's happening in the picture, but it looks neat and is unique and recognizable, 6.5/10. (eddfromtheriver)

Top Bottom