• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Foxix Von

Lol, btw when did your handle change? 8/10

I like it, mainly due to that time all your posts were changed by mods. Worked in such a creepy way.

Oh, it was changed just a couple days ago, Friday iirc. Back when I signed up in '07 there weren't really any other people on the Internet using the username of Foxix. Over the past couple years though as I keep signing up for new accounts on the internet I find that the username is frequently taken which means that I have to change my name in strange ways or come up with something entirely different. That's fine but it was making it difficult to retain a single online identity, which is what I prefer. That and it's becoming a total P.I.A. to remember what my name is on any given website so one of the mods was a sweetheart and hooked me up with a last name.

I've had a Facebook for my PS4 uploads for a while named Foxix Von Neogaf so I just adopted that haha.

Feels kind of mismatched.

Also just kind of unappealing in general, if not outright ugly. A terrible mixture of awful, new Simpsons art and a bad sports avatar. Having been around here for nearly seven years your avatar is unfortunately the only one I've ever actively disliked with any notable passion. My apologies for being blunt.

It does however have the distinction of likely being the only instance of me rating an avatar a zero.

0/10

New Simpsons art?

NinjaBoiX

I know I've just rated, but this is great, and I've not often been sold on yours in the past. It's amusing and unique, I like it!

9/10

zkylon

zkylewd
sporting a new avatar after what seems like forever. some kind lady from reddit randomly gifted me this for me so you know, i'm in love with it

anyways, above avatar reminds me a bit of fooly cooly for some reason, so 8/10

zkylon

zkylewd
Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

just googled this person, wow she's that final destination girl

i never thought final destination people actually had names

they were just drones sent to the meat grinder for our entertainment

edit: haven't really watched hunger games but i like the contrast on that picture: 8/10

Top Bottom