• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

NinjaBoiX

Hmm, it's OK. The helmet isn't that cool and the image is a bit washed out and could do with being transparent.

4/10

Edit: strangedopamine

9/10

I really like it

MR4001

Again, no idea who it is - that singer Rihanna...?
Don't laugh!
Anyway, I like the monochrome, and the transparency is OK, if a little over-sharp. Seven out of ten.

No more avatar changes for me - I promise!

Foxix Von

Again, no idea who it is - that singer Rihanna...?
Don't laugh!
Anyway, I like the monochrome, and the transparency is OK, if a little over-sharp. Seven out of ten.

No more avatar changes for me - I promise!
It's alright, feels a little bland even if it isn't really. It's a very solid 7/10

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's alright, feels a little bland even if it isn't really. It's a very solid 7/10
I like how the non-black parts blend into the color of the posting bar. Neat technique. 7.5/10

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Okay. I guess. OKAY.

0/10

8.5/10. Nice highlights, nice angle, overall a good picture that captures whoever that is pretty well. I also really like that jacket/vest.

Okay. I guess. OKAY.

0/10

8.5/10. Nice highlights, nice angle, overall a good picture that captures whoever that is pretty well. I also really like that jacket/vest.
well illustrated, could be better colored (i don't know what's going on the back, i mean) i guess but overall pretty dece' 7/10

soepje

Happy Peach. Not so sure about the dark background. I think it would look even better with a transparent background while keeping the blue line. But overall i like it :>

8.8/10

NinjaBoiX

I like the colours, just not sure about the image itself.

6/10

Rocking a straight faced Hayley pic for once, she is capable of taking a normal pic if she really tries!

SolVanderlyn

-1 for not knowing Scrafty is a Pokemon.

9/10 though. Bananas. Laughter. As advertised.
Love that old school video game art flair. Plus, wizards are cool. 9/10

Top Bottom