• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

9/10
No idea what it is, but it looks way too cool for school.

Just made this one.
Tried to make it look as close as possible to the source material, while keeping the dog spirit alive.
Drawing is hard. lol
8/10 i don't really know what it's supposed to be, but reminds me of the mass production evangelions, so that gets an auto-8 :p

NinjaBoiX

Hmm, it's ok. It's quite unique I guess, but I'm not so fond of the image. I think it's probably a good avatar though, if that makes sense, it's memorable.

It'll be better when you fix it.

7/10

Coreda

Can anyone make the background transparent for me?

y2dvd-transparent8pcof.png

He's cute I guess ;)
9/10.

Literally the Mass Production Evangelion. lol
7/10. What a cute avatar!

Aww, just when you'd tried something different you went back the original. Still recognizable as ever, 7/10.

lol where's that from? 10/10

Solid. 9.5/10. It's from a bizarre Japanese banana commercial.

y2dvd

y2dvd-transparent8pcof.png

He's cute I guess ;)
9/10.

Aww, just when you'd tried something different you went back the original. Still recognizable as ever, 7/10.

Solid. 9.5/10. It's from a bizarre Japanese banana commercial.

I appreciate it my good man. :3

Volotaire

This has a quirky charm to it, and it looks cute too. Warioware I think? 7/10. Not sure about the added 'SANE!'. It's probably context to your 'personal character'. That drops it to about a 6/10.

Brakke

Banned
This has a quirky charm to it, and it looks cute too. Warioware I think? 7/10. Not sure about the added 'SANE!'. It's probably context to your 'personal character'. That drops it to about a 6/10.

Goofy character, clean transparency, I really like it.

But it's facing the wrong way, 3/10. Why is it so terrified of your posts.

Top Bottom