• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Gamerloid

Don't really listen to heavy metal, so I guess that explains why I didn't know what it was.

5/10

Nice transparency and good colors, just dunno what its from. 9/10
It's from the "Villager" animal crossing character that's going to be in the new smash bros. It quickly created a meme where this guy is a psychopath.

m3r4

Dufter Typ taking lurking to the next level
That kitty is aspiring to much more than it can handle. :p

9/10 for whiskers detail.

Coreda

I like yours but I can't help but think it is some pop culture reference I am missing. 8/10

I think it's Tatiana Maslany. I saw yours and my first thought was I wonder how it would look in a fish bowl (・ิᴗ・ิ ) Handsome original 7.5/10.

deadman-fishbowl-1zjjh1.png
deadman-fishbowl-2tijx2.png

Ah, thanks! Also, mine is from the BBC America show, Orphan Black. :)

Edit: speaking of whom :) 8/10

Spiderman looks creppy in that pic.

7/10

Brow wipe/Too hot
7.8/10

soepje

I honestly have no idea.. I didn't know i could be so neutral about an avatar, which is quite the accomplishment on its own when i think about it :p

Nicely cut so i'm gonna give it a 7/10 :D

Kimaxe

Kinda dark but a catman smoking? 6/10

But he's classy. He's like the Don Draper of the Cat World.
He may smoke, but at least he doesn't shove
phallic
things right up in his mouth. But don't mind my sarcasm, the heat over here makes me hate the life, I don't want to be banned rude-ish.

Anyway, it's cute. 7/10

NinjaBoiX

It's a nice image, but I'd crop it closer. You're losing detail on his face to have his chest in frame. (I'm so picky with avatars!)

Anyway, 8/10
what do you mean wider? i think i still have the psd somewhere
As in, have more of the image in frame, like a wide shot in a movie. That way you wouldn't lose her ears in the crop. I just like the whole head to be visible in these types of avatars, personal preference!

Had to go through three iterations of the same character to decide on my current, most likely will change it again though keep the same pic.

Going to have to agree with Ninja here as well especially when it comes to transparent backgrounds otherwise the cropping can sometimes makes it look weird.

I liked the one with the girl and her hand up on her forehead better.

5.5/10

6/10, crying boy is crying.

zkylon

zkylewd
good colors and everything but not sure about framing

3/5

Going to have to agree with Ninja here as well especially when it comes to transparent backgrounds otherwise the cropping can sometimes makes it look weird.

I liked the one with the girl and her hand up on her forehead better.

5.5/10
love how my avatars will forever be compared with that one

i lost the psd so i'm stuck with short ears ahri

c'est la vie

Top Bottom