• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Brakke

Banned
Solid 9/10

Great Name/Avatar combo, no idea what it's from but I dig the black and white thing happening. Groovy stuff.

This run of pointy-eared catbabes is making me uncomfortable, but I like the goofy face and it being oriented at the screen.

8/10

Foxix Von

This run of pointy-eared catbabes is making me uncomfortable, but I like the goofy face and it being oriented at the screen.

8/10
Uhh....? But my avatar isn't a cat girl.

I'm giving you a solid 7.8/10.

Not amazing, but recognizable, fun chatacter proportions, and easy to spot colors. I dig it.

Usually not too much of a fan of seeing real people in avatars unless I can assume it's actually the person posting.

May be kind of weird but eh

zkylon

zkylewd
2/5 scary

since people were questioning my framing, which one do u guys prefer:

iYLlHVv6xMOW2.PNG
ibuj1fQzfqNRMz.PNG
iDEjMX2Fd6NOT.PNG

Hamster is simple but has a less used pose reletave to other hamster avis

Points for removing the background
Overall balance is slanted to one side
Negative points for elbow clipping cut
Bonus points for the carrot

7.6/10

NinjaBoiX

I like it, clean and nice colours. You haven't cropped anything awkwardly off either. Not massively keen on the image itself but it's a good avatar.

8/10

KHlover

Banned
EDIT: Seen avatar on mobile now. Nice work on the transparency, genuine smile on display by that woman. Bonus for redhead, although that carrot orange isn't my favorite shade

8/10

Nice to know that you are rooting for the right team.

9/10.
I'm no Vaterlandsverräter :p

ultron87

This image makes me smile. Great crop, too.

A+.

That staff is so crooked! Your avatar has always really stood out to me. I'm not sure why. It has that nice effect of as if you're the wizard speaking your post. The slight gray outline does look a little off in dark theme, but beyond that it is nice. 9/10

Slizz

That staff is so crooked! Your avatar has always really stood out to me. I'm not sure why. It has that nice effect of as if you're the wizard speaking your post. The slight gray outline does look a little off in dark theme, but beyond that it is nice. 9/10

8/10

Very nice looking.

Volotaire

not so much on dark theme :p

i tried my luck with that avatar but it's really hard, i'm bad at hair

8, I like it except for thing on the arm on the left which is cut by the avatar window. I think it'd be better if it that part on the arm was cut. It's implications are also a bit grisly for me.

8, I like it except for thing on the arm on the left which is cut by the avatar window. I think it'd be better if it that part on the arm was cut. It's implications are also a bit grisly for me.

7, i'm mostly just unsure of what it's supposed to be. half link half blob thing, intredasting

Top Bottom