• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

roytheone

that is the robot from portal 2 right?
7/10

Sort of, it is indeed Wheatley from portal 2, but re-imagined in the style of BioShock.

Edit: wait, I should probably rate the one above me now, or I will fuck up the thread :)

7,5/10. Don't like face avatars so much, but yours looks classy.

Floridian

Sort of, it is indeed Wheatley from portal 2, but re-imagined in the style of BioShock.

Edit: wait, I should probably rate the one above me now, or I will fuck up the thread :)

7,5/10. Don't like face avatars so much, but yours looks classy.

It's a machine thing. 8/10

zkylon

zkylewd
trying a new avatar after a short period of absence

anyways, i think your avatar is actually kind of scary looking. not sure what is it about it, maybe the super strong makeup and hair but also the angle of her face, like looking from below with no neck is kinda creepy. transparency is well done tho, i'll give you that

gonna say 2/5 :p

Volotaire

Nice art style. Angry about something.

7/10

2/10 I don't like his expression.

Which colour should I go for next?

volotaire-transparentqekdy.png
volotaire-transparent4gk8b.png
volotaire-transparentvok9n.png
volotaire-transparentr9jqf.png
volotaire-transparentyukub.png
volotaire-transparentdykv1.png
volotaire-transparentvbkxx.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm kind of disturbed, but it's well done i say, so let's go for a neutral 3/5. did more good than harm to me lol

I like that wizard.

8/10

Zkylon, sort your crops out!

lol i know i know, i was lazy. did a lot of color correction for this one and didn't feel like finding the right angle for the ears. might take another look now

yours is fantastic tho, there's like one white dot in between her hair and her neck that i would've probably painted black but other than that, that's a delicious display of hair rendering, major props to you

i'm kind of disturbed, but it's well done i say, so let's go for a neutral 3/5. did more good than harm to me lol

lol i know i know, i was lazy. did a lot of color correction for this one and didn't feel like finding the right angle for the ears. might take another look now

yours is fantastic tho, there's like one white dot in between her hair and her neck that i would've probably painted black but other than that, that's a delicious display of hair rendering, major props to you

You know... the avatar is great. Nice colors, transparency... but those clipped ears, dude. I'm gonna give you a 1/10 until you fix it.

In fact, I had a similar problem, and I fixed it because of this comment.

Mordecai. 10/10. That is all. Honestly could do with a better cropping with the guitar disappearing at the right side. But I can't remember if the guitar as massive in that episode. Anyway it's a very minor nitpick.

You know... the avatar is great. Nice colors, transparency... but those clipped ears, dude. I'm gonna give you a 1/10 until you fix it.
I haven't watched Regular Show since high school, but I remember it being really funny, including the episode your avatar is from; the avatar image itself is well-cropped and colorful.

10/10

zkylon

zkylewd

In fact, I had a similar problem, and I fixed it because of this comment.

corrected it a bit

but i dunno, ends up looking too small for me

t_t

zkylon

zkylewd
k a little bigger (i should really just do transparency on the big picture rather than redo it over and over again like an idiot lol). gonna see about pushing a little more body cos this one pixely line looks bad. i shold probably just make a new avatar lol i think i'm pretty pleased with it now, had to beat those ears into the frame but i think it's pretty alright

sorry for not adequately rating, but i think i already rated yours (fan of the color scheme, so 4/5)

k a little bigger (i should really just do transparency on the big picture rather than redo it over and over again like an idiot lol). gonna see about pushing a little more body cos this one pixely line looks bad. i shold probably just make a new avatar lol i think i'm pretty pleased with it now, had to beat those ears into the frame but i think it's pretty alright

sorry for not adequately rating, but i think i already rated yours (fan of the color scheme, so 4/5)

How's my Avatar?

The cat lady avatar looks sweet. 10/10

Top Bottom