• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

NinjaBoiX

Love ubers, it's awesome and amusing.

9/10
yours is fantastic tho, there's like one white dot in between her hair and her neck that i would've probably painted black but other than that, that's a delicious display of hair rendering, major props to you
Coreda did it to be fair! I don't have a PC, I rely on fellow helpful gaffers to make avatars and gifs for me.

zkylon

zkylewd
new poorly cropped avatar

come at me!

not sure what the focus of the avatar is.
I honestly don't know what to rate this avatar. so I'll just close my eyes and randomly type 3 numbers out of 3 numbers

644/852

really cute, i love the colors and the painterly thing it has going on for it.

5/5

Brakke

Banned
zkylon that'd look much better facing right like this birdie does. Putting the vertical line next to the window border would fix the "poor crop" some. I like it generally though.

Cute girl. I really like the artstyle myself. Also blue eyes <3
100/99

This one is absolutely lovely. It's a pokemon, right? Nice color, style, crop, transparency. Dig it. 9/10.

Toxi

Banned
Brakke: I like how your avatar always looks like he's trying to correct something or make a point. No idea where the wizard is from, but he has a lot of personality and I recognize it instantly whenever you post.

9 out of 10

zkylon that'd look much. Enter facing right like this birdie does. Putting the vertical line next to the window border would fix the "poor crop" some. I like it generally though.

This one is absolutely lovely. It's a pokemon, right? Nice color, style, crop, transparency. Dig it. 9/10.

8/10 it's distinctive and I dig it. I like how he's pointing at your posts.

zkylon that'd look much. Enter facing right like this birdie does. Putting the vertical line next to the window border would fix the "poor crop" some. I like it generally though.

It is :) Fletchling!
Thank you!!!

8/10 it's distinctive and I dig it. I like how he's pointing at your posts.
Is that a pizza with a pizza slice missing in the middle? I don't get it.

??/10

zkylon

zkylewd

yeah i thought about it but i don't like mirroring images too much

the artist did a mirrored version himself so i might use that one, maybe

Coreda

Crop and orientation look fine, don't stress it. I usually like to keep all hair/body within the frame and only cut at the bottom where possible but sometimes you have to get creative.

One of your nicer ones, 8.8/10.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
yeah i thought about it but i don't like mirroring images too much

the artist did a mirrored version himself so i might use that one, maybe

Lovely. From where it is might I ask?

8/10

Crop and orientation look fine, don't stress it. I usually like to keep all hair/body within the frame and only cut at the bottom where possible but sometimes you have to get creative.

One of your nicer ones, 8.8/10.

Studio Ghibli with Laser Eyes and Japan Sunrise background.

9/10

Brakke

Banned
Thanks pals. I frequently get urges to change my avatar just for the project of making a new one but also I really like having a distinctive, consistent avatar. Going to go big on every holiday this year I think. Working on a Love Wizard for Valentine's.

Coreda is cool and smart and right about everything... except avatar facing. ;_;

9/10. Solid.

>.>

lady paired with the name "slizz" is somehow super provocative and its making me kind of uncomfortable.

That lil armpit scoop at the bottom right kind of sucks but overall I like it; good 'tude 7/10.

Zukuu

Banned
That's the 5th or so "XYZ poster (above)"-thread, where I got skipped in a row. lol

edit: And now skip me. I don't want your pity!
I'm all alone :'(

edit 2:
Posted a 2nd time in the "name from poster above" thread that is currently going around. Make that 6th times.

Brakke

Banned
That's the 5th or so "XYZ poster (above)"-thread, where I got skipped in a row. lol

edit: And now skip me. I don't want your pity!
I'm all alone :'(

edit 2:
Posted a 2nd time in the "name from poster above" thread that is currently going around. Make that 6th times.

Oh no! Sorry it was an accident! I like this one. Looks sort of like The Boondocks art style. Has a good thing going where the profile faces the post but the eyes face out of the screen. The gestalt directs right into the post (excellent!) but the eyes--which usually dominate when I scan a page--are sort of confrontational. I wish the entire hat was there but what're you going to do sometimes.

9 / 10.

do Zukuu twice

Top Bottom