• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

zkylon

zkylewd
white halo hayley on dark neogaf so 2/5

i tried rendering that picture once for a friend that was in love with hayley so i know that's a hard one. my friend ended up being happy with the other picture i sent her, but you don't need to be a quitter like me

also new avatar myself please rate please don't hate me because i can't frame for shit and didn't want to do transparency (but if someone wants to do it for me like whoever did ninjaboix's marvelous render be my guest!)

pixelation

white halo hayley on dark neogaf so 2/5

i tried rendering that picture once for a friend that was in love with hayley so i know that's a hard one. my friend ended up being happy with the other picture i sent her, but you don't need to be a quitter like me

also new avatar myself please rate please don't hate me because i can't frame for shit and didn't want to do transparency (but if someone wants to do it for me like whoever did ninjaboix's marvelous render be my guest!)

I won't hate, i'm not that into anime but her design is pleasant.

8/10

Those soulless eyes...
I like the artstyle though 7/10

Ok. This will be my last time. I was curious, because I expected my avatar wouldn't be well-liked. I really liked the artist's style, though, and am a fan, of course.

The member above me's avatar creeps me out a bit. I don't dislike it, but don't particularly like it either. To each their own, I guess.

5/10

Toxi

Banned
Ok. This will be my last time. I was curious, because I expected my avatar wouldn't be well-liked. I really liked the artist's style, though, and am a fan, of course.

The member above me's avatar creeps me out a bit. I don't dislike it, but don't particularly like it either. To each their own, I guess.

5/10
I like it. Stands out well against the dark background and has a lot of character without feeling cluttered. Only complaint is how it's cut a bit abruptly at the bottom.

8 out of 10

pixelation

I like it. Stands out well against the dark background and has a lot of character without feeling cluttered. Only complaint is how it's cut a bit abruptly at the bottom.

8 out of 10

If i'm not mistaken that's the mascot for Iron Maiden?, or is it Megadeth?... anyways not much of a fan, but it's iconic so...

8/10

Coreda

^ 33/100%

9/10. I love milk and that's a nice looking one.

Looks like David Lanham's art style. Such a wonderful icon designer.

10/10 Love the movie

Previous one would be nice 50% brighter, but I suppose the news killed it.

Hayley <3

10/10

Here's a cleaned version. Top version uses a slightly muted lighting, liked it so I left it in.

faith-transparent-12tlvr.png
faith-transparent-27tbkb.png
faith-transparent-38xajb.png
faith-transparent-4zqlrd.png

faith-transparent-1-a1kyt9.png
faith-transparent-2-awiziw.png
faith-transparent-3-ab6b2r.png
faith-transparent-4-agsb8j.png

Top Bottom