• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends Challenges App |OT| Wii U owners can like it or LUMp it

llehuty

Wow this is amazing. I can't believe it's free.

Also, no idea how did this happen...

zlCfzQ91QmIRG2jbVo

Edit: Oh crap, I just noticed I can browse miiverse from here... sorry for crappy pics.
Edit2: aaaand Miiversed

olimpia84

Really fun 'app'. Already got every single thing in the demo levels but haven't won a trophy in neither of the challenge levels lol

JCH!

Wow this is amazing. I can't believe it's free.

Also, no idea how did this happen...

Edit: Oh crap, I just noticed I can browse miiverse from here... sorry for crappy pics.
Edit2: aaaand Miiversed

I think the leaderboards are broken. At least the Lum collection part...

There's no way in hell I'm so far ahead. :(

Oidisco

I can't seem to get to Awesomeness level 2 even though I'm getting gold cups in the challenges. it's annoying me, but the levels are so much I don't think I care.

I'm currently working to get the first awesomeness level. This challenges are so addictive I'm afraid I'll not be able to stop.

olimpia84

Can you only get awesome points by getting trophies in the challenges? I can't even get one :(

I can't seem to get to Awesomeness level 2 even though I'm getting gold cups in the challenges. it's annoying me, but the levels are so much I don't think I care.

You can get Awesome points by completing the regular demo levels. That's how I reached level 1 since I can't get a trophy on the challenge section yet :p

I don't think you get a trophy for the challenges until the end of the challenge timer... then based on where you are in the standings you would get the applicable trophy. So even if its saying you are getting a gold trophy now, depending on where you fall in the final standings that may change.

Foshy

Back in the Top 10 for the daily challenge, 1592.22 or something like that. I feel like I'm just getting worse now, so I'm stopping here.

I think the leaderboards are broken. At least the Lum collection part...

There's no way in hell I'm so far ahead. :(

Yeah, Lum Leaderboards are definitely broken. The others are fine though, I believe.

GAMERG0D

jps4a5f7Zs6SD.png

★ Murfy's Dungeon

★ The Neverending Pit

★ The Infinite Tower

★ Land of the Livid Deads

+ the three levels from the 2012 eShop demo (Teensies in Trouble, Toad Story, and Castle Rock). These will not receive challenges, but your performance in them will contribute to your overall ranking.
So if I'm reading this correctly does this app have all the content from the old demo? I haven't downloaded either of these but I will tonight.

Qurupeke

Holy raymen, this is actually really good! I can't reach 1000m thought :( Always lose on the same place, at about 980m...

hatchx

Banned
I played for about 20-30 minutes and it's great fun. I love the instant-competition, with daily challenges.

I've never played anything like this on a console, and if they push this kind of style with Mario Kart or Smash it'd be great.

CoolS

Amazingly addicting, I just found out that sqaushing bugs with murphy gives you extra Looms. Haven't been able to get gold on the two challenges yet though..

Question: Is it even possible to reach a rank where you can play other challanges than the two Murphy ones yet?

zroid

Banned
Amazingly addicting, I just found out that sqaushing bugs with murphy gives you extra Looms. Haven't been able to get gold on the two challenges yet though..

I didn't even notice. I was just squashing them for fun (ie obsessive compulsion). :p

GimMick

Daily challenge : 1327.25 m (Gold)
Weekly challenge : 1'05"39 (Bronze)

I must be really missing something on the weekly challenge because the best time is 35"xx :lol

Might add some of you to compare our records. NNID : SpearMick

I'm not super good at platformers, but this is very fun and addicting. Amazing job from the developers !

Holy moly this is good.

GimMick, making lums pink doubles their value, and stuff like tickling enemies before globox gets there makes them spit out bonus lums.

I'm forcing myself to stop playing now, because my wife asked me to get some shit done while she was at work and my plan on 'just having a quick go on Rayman, getting the chores done and then spending a few hours playing Bioshock' has not gone to plan. I barely have enough time left to do my chores.

I must be really missing something on the weekly challenge because the best time is 35"xx :lol

I got around 40 seconds. Are you remembering to touch the yellow lums with murphy before globox grabs them, so that they turn into pink ones? (A Pink lum is worth two yellow ones, you only need 75 pinks to clear).

Foshy

I got 36 seconds in the weekly challenge, but I've got no fucking clue how people get as low as 34. I can't find any spot to shave off those last 2 seconds.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
That's it, I'm stuck in the daily challenge, I call it a day. I can't pass 1141 m and I have to get some sleep.

zlCfzQ91rTkY7fawgo

I will try more in the weekly challenge.

zlCfzQ91qHkM9fBrQL

This challenges are so addictive, smart move from Ubisoft. The love for Rayman is back.

GimMick

I got around 40 seconds. Are you remembering to touch the yellow lums with murphy before globox grabs them, so that they turn into pink ones? (A Pink lum is worth two yellow ones, you only need 75 pinks to clear).

I didn't even know you could do that. Cheers ! I just got 38"29 (Gold) !

Kouriozan

This is how endless runner should be on smartphone, seriously, this is addicting as hell.
If I remember correctly, gold trophy give you 10 points, right?
That would mean you can be awesomeness level 2 in 4 days (32 pts to level after getting all 3 stages double gold trophies).

So, do we know how the gold/silver/bronze trophies are being given out when challenges end?

Is it like, top 1 gets platinum, top x gets gold, top y get silver, so on, or is it beat a certain score/time to get a trophy?

Top Bottom