• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fvm6z.jpg

Fire pic 1. :D

noah111

Still Alive
It's gotten SUPER active in here, hard to even keep up, lol. Some caps from earlier, though;

vQPbg.png

oqqJk.png

rrwDe.png

And this one's for H.P, since I posted her eating lol. (though I look endlessly worse eating my apple);

Lm8i2.png

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Seeing myself bite down on my tooth pick in loop is weird. I didn't know I bit down with my whole damn body.

Acid08

Banned
Fun times tonight guys, you're all fucking great people and its been so amazing to talk to all of you. Hopefully tomorrow we can party till midnight when it's officially not January anymore.

Chuckie

Reporting in for the last day of RPJ. I think it is fitting that it is on a tuesday, the crappiest day of the week :(

RawPower

Banned
Despite my having a limited presence in this thread, I want it to stay January. But that's mostly because of my hatred for February.

Nekofrog

Banned
Real Pic January?

FUCK THAT.

REAL PIC FOREVER.

who's with me? I can't go back to Plokosaur (or, All My Friends are Plok!)

Zeppu

Mornin' RP GAF. Can't believe this is the last time I'll be saying that.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
One thing I really liked about this was getting to know and become friends with a lot of posters that I've seen around and respected. Great month :D

Anyway, back to the German studying front... sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom