• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
Sorry I missed TC. I would have joined, but I was exhausted. People usually tend to talk over me in group conversations anyway.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
You tinychatters make those of us with shitty connections feel left out.
angry.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member
;_;

I'll miss everyone's beautiful faces.
Wish I could have joined in on the tinychats.

You still can! Even if you don't want to hang out with us past January, we're having one last party for this thread tomorrow. Do join if you can :3

Zeppu

One thing I really liked about this was getting to know and become friends with a lot of posters that I've seen around and respected. Great month :D
Yep, even without the pics, I never really got to know anyone on GAF personally, but the community feel in here was great. I really enjoyed this month, especially on IRC and the escapades of Circus-GAF!

Just because January is over doesn't mean you have to take down your photos.
But if we take down our pictures it'll be more special in January 2013 ;)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
But if we take down our pictures it'll be more special in January 2013 ;)

Then it's time for newer, more ridiculous pictures.

Everyone should take a ton of pictures of themselves over the next year so they'll have a lot to work with during the next event.

bah ha ha ha ha ha
oh god, I'm dying
lissar you have killed me

I will always associate sun protection with broccoli and bananas from now on
I cannot believe this is actually a thing

I was way too high for that, damn you

Zeppu

The way I see it, you guys should all be ashamed of being awake and not on IRC on the last day.

There's no one there :S

Lissar

Reluctant Member
See, you say "it gets better" and link to youtube and I think of Dan Savage, so anything less than broccoli and banana talking about surviving their horrible formative years, reaching adulthood, accepting their sexuality and finding a soulmate in one another...is going to be a letdown

It took me WAY too long to get the joke you were making here! But come on, it's got horse and glass-of-water as well! You can't beat that!

It took me WAY too long to get the joke you were making here! But come on, it's got horse and glass-of-water as well! You can't beat that!

Yeah that was a bit convoluted wasn't it
My brain is kinda stretched thin
Like butter scraped over too much bread
Scrape scrape scrape

Why on earth are you up at almost 4 AM, anyway, Lissar? What's your excuse?

RawPower

Banned
Well ok, maybe there IS such a thing. Too much love probably isn't good for you. Sorta like eating too much candy.

Who am I kidding? Let my pancreas explode tonight.

Morning RP GAF! It's been fun. I wish I had the time to participate in the threads a bit more, but have been über busy.

I'm going to have to check out TinyChat one of these days and see if I can get on cam. I have this webcam but never use it...

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
You still can! Even if you don't want to hang out with us past January, we're having one last party for this thread tomorrow. Do join if you can :3

I can never figure out when you guys start, every time I go its a ghost town in there. :( Probably late at night? but that's when I play games with my buddies online. yesterday I was up playing until 3 am! :\

Mush

Been February here for about 2 hours now. Can't muster up the courage to replace my avatar.

I'm kinda used to seeing (well, some of it) my face attached to my posts now. :(

Juicy Bob

Been February here for about 2 hours now. Can't muster up the courage to replace my avatar.

I'm kinda used to seeing (well, some of it) my face attached to my posts now. :(
One of the best things about this whole month is that now I no longer think of you as that bloke in your old avatar. The one you put a helmet over.

RawPower

Banned
Night isn't very convenient for me either. Usually at that time, I'm either watching my hanging out with friends or sleeping. My sleep routine is very erratic as a result of the former.

Chuckie

I can never figure out when you guys start, every time I go its a ghost town in there. :( Probably late at night? but that's when I play games with my buddies online. yesterday I was up playing until 3 am! :\

All I know is that it's usually a really shitty time for me. Like early in the morning when I am at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom