• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I used to like pineapple on pizza, but when it became the only kind of pizza my kid would eat I rapidly fell out of love with the idea. Now I can't stand it.

Is it sad that whenever anyone starts a sentence with "I used to...", I now have to finish the thought with, "... and then I took an arrow to the knee." I can't even help it!

I used to like pineapple on pizza, but when it became the only kind of pizza my kid would eat I rapidly fell out of love with the idea. Now I can't stand it.
that totally makes sense.

Is it sad that whenever anyone starts a sentence with "I used to...", I now have to finish the thought with, "... and then I took an arrow to the knee." I can't even help it!

you are a horrible person.

jasonng

I have both Broccoli AND Pineapple... I SHOULD MAKE A SMOOTHIE!
Naked-Juice-Green-Machine-Fruit-Boost-Smoothie.jpg

I drink a glass of this everyday. It's so good.

Well, I was going to do this for the shock value, but according to the montages, there's already been plenty of shirtless-GAF, so I must have missed a day. Anyway, this is my last RP-GAF avatar of January. I already have something in store for midnight on February 1st to replace it, something that is still a picture of me (because that's how I roll) but which incorporates this first letter ... thing.

Aside from testing your faith in having avatars that look like the actual posters, this is a stealth Nerd-GAF avatar pic. Here's the background:

The Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire two years ago had a theme of "A Mad Tea Party". Most of the costumers there went the predictable route and dressed up as a character from Alice and Wonderland. While I did have a self-made Mad Hatter costume (the classic variety, not that weird orange haired crap*) handy, I opted to take a literal approach to the theme. The outfit is a very, very meticulously put together kilt (well, there's a girly name for the type of outfit that's probably more accurate, but I'm trying to be macho here, folks!) made out of about three hundred bags of tea, each strengthened by packing tape on both sides, connected in a scale mail fashion by many, many multicoloured brads (paper fasteners).

...it did not last long, but it was surprisingly popular at the event. The jokes, though, were almost entirely either about teabagging and warning me to stay away from the hotel pool. :p

Anyway, the nightmare ends in about twenty-four hours.

* if it helps, he was amazing as the titular character in Ed Wood

Acid08

Banned
Don't wanna talk about this in TC really but holy shit just found out one of my coworkers died on Saturday :(

What the fuck, the guy was younger than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom