• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameboy415

Happy last day of non-anonymity, RP-GAF! :S

It was fun talking to real people instead of little miscellaneous pictures on the Internet while it lasted. :)

Anyone keeping their RP avatar after today? Just out of laziness or something to that affect.

I still have a lot of good RP avatars to share. Next one's a doozy. The trick, apparently, it to write a letter somewhere on the pic so's people don't give you funny looks in the February Sesame Street |OT|.

...wait, is there anybody with a username that starts with a number?

edit:
←today's is made pretty much entirely out of tea

My final RP avatar:

Holding up that diploma right next to my mommy
f2rX1.jpg

Let's do this again next year

Davedough

Shaddup, angry moldy bread thing.

I changed to a more friendly pic for the last day.

On that note, I just wanted to point out that most, if not all of the things I say are merely for shock value and a laugh. Whether or not anyone else laughs is irrelevant as I do it for my own entertainment. I dont mean to offend anyone with my SOMETIMES inappropriate comments. /disclaimer

Zeppu

On that note, I just wanted to point out that most, if not all of the things I say are merely for shock value and a laugh. Whether or not anyone else laughs is irrelevant as I do it for my own entertainment. I dont mean to offend anyone with my SOMETIMES inappropriate comments. /disclaimer

Yup, +1.

RawPower

Banned

Same. Well, kind of. My hamfisted attempts at humor are because I like making people laugh, even if I don't really know them.

.la1n

and every once and a while a sliver of wisdom comes out

Zeppu

Same. Well, kind of. My hamfisted attempts at humor are because I like making people laugh, even if I don't really know them.

And yet you've probably never experienced your posts quoted multiple times each with multiple ':lol's. Good times.

me neither

SRG01

Where is everyone going after the exodus? I'm planning to stick around OT -- I don't go into gaming that often.

Perhaps I'll stop by IRC/TC if the RP-GAF rooms stay open.

And thanks for Little King's Story! XD

You're welcome. I didn't do much for that title besides rename something "angry pumpkin head," but I'll pass on your kind words to the other former editor.

This is neogaf. I expect nothing less. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom